Today we have returned with another Weapon Heroes: Infinite Forge guide, but this time with the best team setup and best heroes in Weapon Heroes: Infinite Forge, so that you will know who to add to your hero lineup!
Just like I mentioned in our game guide, there is no typical gacha system to the game, but rather a system which makes you combine two items (two Crystal Swords X) and the result will be the weapon wielded by a certain hero.
So if you are still confused, then let me start with the very beginning and tell you everything that you need to know about how to get more heroes, what the best team setup is and who are some of the best heroes in Weapon Heroes: Infinite Forge!
Weapon Heroes: Infinite Forge – How to get more heroes
The method here is pretty simple – all that you really need to do is to combine weapons and keep on combining them until you have reached level 10 weapon (weapon will be called Crystal Sword X).
Once you combine two Crystal Sword X you will receive a new random weapon which is class-specific. It can be any quality, from N to SSR, SSR being obviously the better! So you should try and always acquire these weapons whenever you can because the faction heroes are better than the default swordsmen.
Weapon Heroes: Infinite Forge – Hero Classes
There are 4 hero classes in the game, and each one of them specializes in something. Since all of the classes have a defined role, a team could be considered good when it has a few of these so they can fill any position – but more about that below!
The Tank class is filled by the heroes which go fight in the front line. They do not have super amazing damage, but they are meant to be the first line of defense, standing between your team and the enemy forces.
Any team should have at least 1 good tank, and that is because otherwise no matter how much damage you have, one unlucky hit from the enemies and your team could get wiped out – a tank prevents that from happening because of their high defense.
Knights have average attack and average defense, placing them somewhere between a tank and a “fighter” (which doesn’t exist in this game) – so they are not super tanky, and they do not deal the most damage (as a Mage would) but they are average at both.
The Knight heroes are good as long as there is still a tank on the team – they can act as a second line of defense, but never fill the Tank’s role as well because they are just not that defensive.
These will be your main damage dealers on the team. The Mages use powerful spells to take on one or more enemies. They do not have a lot of defense, but their attack is very high and that makes them a must have on any squad.
As the mages are a good asset to the team, try to put alongside them a Tank or a Tank and a Knight/Priest because they are what will make a team really good.
The Priest is the healer of the team, and it will use spells which heal the allies, which is why you need to have one on the team. The Priest will make a great combo with the Tank, because it will keep in alive in any (or in most) situation.
While the Priest does not have a whole lot of damage, it will still be super useful because it is made to sustain the team. Therefore I really suggest that you use a good Priest on the team because you’ll see a whole world of difference.
Weapon Heroes: Infinite Forge – Best team setup
Now that we have went through the classes, it’s time to cover what a good team setup would be, so that you will know what hero class to add to your team next, when you have unlocked a new hero slot.
Well, since you are starting with just one slot, you should add the first hero that you get, as soon as the quest gives you one (because you will get a complete hero from finishing tutorial).
Next up you should add another damage dealer to help you clear the stages. And if you can get a good one, the better! So this is what a good team should look like:
– 1 Tank for the front line
– 1 Priest to heal the tank
– 1 Knight as a second line of defense
– 2 Mages for good damage
The order in which you should put them, should be something that will allow you to pass the first few stages and unlock the 3rd slot. So try to place a tank and a Mage because that will let you clear the mobs until you unlock the third slot. Once you got the third slot, put a Mage, a Priest and a Tank.
After that, it’s up to you – you can either add 1 more Mage to have more damage, 1 more Priest to have more sustain, or 1 Knight to act as a second line of defense. Either way, just try to always have a Mage, a Priest and a Tank because these are the key heroes on your team.
Weapon Heroes: Infinite Forge – Best heroes
Now obviously some of the best heroes are the 5 star ones, but if you can’t always manage to get those, then you will have to make do with what you get! And if you want to know which are some of the best heroes in game, then let me give you a hand!
– Rising Anger: for 30 seconds makes enemies take 50% additional damage.
– A. Rising Anger: for 30 seconds makes enemies take 100% additional damage.
– Earth Sword: for 30 seconds returns to its attackers as much damage as 150% of defense.
– A. Earth Sword: for 30 seconds returns to its attackers as much damage as 200% of defense.
– Deadly Poison: Casts Deadly Poison on 1 enemy, inflicting damage 5 times, spreading to the nearby enemies.
– A. Deadly Poison: Casts deadly poison on 1 enemy, inflicting damage 10 times, spreading to nearby enemies.
– Grand Dignity: Summons a big hammer, attacking 2 enemies in front at 450% of ATK.
– A. Grand Dignity: Summons a big hammer, attacking 5 enemies in front at 450% of ATK.
– Shining Space: Meteors drops in the front area and explode, attacking 5 enemies at 100% of ATK 3 times.
– A. Shining Space: Meteors drops in the front area and explode, attacking 8 enemies at 100% of ATK 4 times.
– Lightning Prison: Lightning hits the ground in the front and creates a lightning cloud, attacking 3 enemies at 100% of ATK 4 times.
– A. Lightning Prison: Lightning hits the ground in the front and creates a lightning cloud, attacking 5 enemies at 100% of ATK 6 times.
– Archangel Wings: Restores HP for an ally with low HP 5 times at 100% of ATK each time.
– A. Archangel Wings: Restores HP for 3 allies with low HP 5 times at 100% of ATK each time.
– Gold Trinket: Restores HP for 1 ally with low HP 5 times at 100% of ATK each time.
– A. Gold Trinket: Restores HP for 3 allies with low HP 5 times at 100% of ATK each time.
These would be our picks for the best heroes and team setups in Weapon Heroes: Infinite Forge! What are some of your favorite weapons / heroes and why? Also, what is one of your favorite team compositions? Let us know down in the comments below!