The Tenno works with New Loka to uncover an ancient, mysterious power in Silver Grove, introduced in Update: The Silver Grove. Players will receive Titania Warframe parts if they complete this quest.
If you are wondering what is Silver Grove Quest in Warframe, then you’ve come to the right place! Here in this article, we will discuss the Silver Grove Quest and much more.
Silve Grove Quest in Warframe
Players must complete The Second Dream and have a Mastery Rank of 7 or higher to unlock the Silver Grove quest.
The quest begins with a visit to New Loka inside a relay and a question about “The Silver Grove” from their leader Amaryn. She explains that the Grineer wants to defile Earth’s purest spot, the aforementioned Silver Grove. New Loka has devised a strategy to reawaken the ancient defenses that protect it. The quest can then be started from the Codex’s Quest menu.
Players will receive a blueprint for a Nightfall Apothic after accepting the quest. Players must use Codex or Synthesis Scanners to locate and scan the various plants the Apothic requires throughout the system to craft the Apothic.
Players will be shown a voice imprint included with the Apothic, which details the log of an unnamed female Orokin-era researcher, in addition to the blueprint.
Players are tasked with visiting E Prime on Earth to find a small shrine, which they must fight past Grineer patrols to find, with Amaryn occasionally giving out pointers as to its location once the Apothic has been crafted and equipped on their Gear.
Players must hunt down the plants required to craft the Twilight Apothic after receiving the blueprint. A voice imprint is also included in the Twilight Apothic blueprint. Above all, there are other things to do in this Quest.
Silver Grove Quest: Tips to remember
- Using the Synthesis Scanner with the Cross-Matrix Widget can help speed up the scan collection process by allowing a single scan to count as two scans, resulting in more ingredients per scan.
- If you don’t get the blueprint in the mail after completing the quest, logging out and back in will bring it up.
- Because some of the plants needed for this quest’s ingredients, such as Sunlight Threshcones, Sunlight Jadeleaves, Moonlight Dragonlilies, and Moonlight Jadeleaves, can only be found during specific phases of the Grineer Forest’s day and night cycle, it’s important to keep track of when each cycle occurs in order to cut down on the time it takes to find them.
- The Botanist of Oxylus will search for plants on its own.
- When combined with the aforementioned Cross-Matrix Widget, Resource Boosters will double the number of plants per scan.
RELATED – How to Get Nezha Prime in Warframe
No doubt, this game is fantastic and offers tons of cool game modes. Don’t be afraid to give it a shot, and if you get stuck, don’t hesitate to refer back to this guide for help!