The final Twisted Realm domain in Genshin Impact’s Energy Amplifier Initiation event, Domain of Heresy, is now available to be challenged. If the twelfth floor of the spiral abyss was not enough, players can fight the Abyss Herald, once again in Twisted Realm – Domain of Heresy.
Related | Genshin Impact: The Best Zhongli Build
In this guide, we will tell you the basic team composition, Imrinsul fruit configuration and other things required to clear the domain.
Domain of Heresy Guide
In Twisted Realm – Domain of Heresy, players have to defeat only one enemy and that is the Abyss Herald. However, the main catch here is that in set intervals, the Abyss Herald will summon group of Hilichurls and Samachurls who will aid him in his battle against you, the player.
The group will also heal the Abyss Herald and increase his resistance against your attacks. So, be prepared for all that.
Team Composition for clearing Twisted Realm – Domain of Heresy
The recommended elements for clearing the Twisted Realm – Domain of Heresy is Cryo, Electro and Anemo. We recommend you have two Geo users to lower the enemies resistance. Furthermore, to get Crystallize effect and Shields. Cryo is important in the latter half of the fight to freeze the enemies.
The first and foremost goal should be to defeat the attendants. The Abyss Herald will summon group of hilichurls every 30 seconds. So try to defeat them whilst lowering Abyss Herald’s health. In low health the Abyss Herald will not summon attendants.
While selecting modifiers before battle, try to avoid using ones which increases the attendants stats like healing, damage, etc.
Our recommended team
- Two Geo users – Albedo and Zhongli(Noelle and Traveller)
- One Cryo – Qiqi, Rosaria, Ganyu, Chongyun, Kaeya, anyone will do.
- One Electro – Keqing, Beidou, Razor, etc.
Imrinsul fruit configuration
In terms of the fruit configuration, there is not much to be selective about. Just equip all the Imrinsul fruits you have unlocked so far. Just make sure each slot is full.
Food Items for extra stat buff
Here are some of the food items that you must use to buff your character before fight.
- Rarity: ★★★★★
- Stats: Increases the party’s attack by 260/316/372 and critical rate 8/10/12% for 300 seconds.
- Recipe: 4 Ham, 3 Crab, 3 Shrimp Meat, 3 Matsutake
- Rarity: ★★★★
- Stats: Increases the party’s attack by 224/272/320 and critical rate by 6/8/10% for 300 seconds.
- Recipe: 3 Lotus Head, 2 Jueyun Chili, 2 Cabbage, 1 Ham
Pile ‘Em Up
- Rarity: ★★★
- Stats: Increases the party’s critical rate by 10/15/20% for 300 seconds.
- Recipe: 3 Raw Meat, 3 Potato, 1 Small Lamp Grass, 1 Cheese
Moon Pie (Shield Strength)
- Rarity: ★★★★
- Stats: Increases all party members’ Shield Strength by 30% and DEF by 200 for 300s.
- Recipe: Raw Meat (x4), Bird Egg (x4), Butter (x3), Flour (x2)
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.