Triple Fantasy: How to Unlock All Heroes

This article is over 5 years old and may contain outdated information

We know that you probably don’t want to stick with the default characters, so you are probably wondering how to get more heroes in Triple Fantasy. Well, this article will come in handy and guide you through everything that you need to know in order to unlock all heroes! 

Recommended Videos

Triple Fantasy is a great game for those of you (me included) who like a good strategic card game, so that’s why some heroes are key to putting together a strong deck that can take on anyone and anything. 

Thus being said, let’s show you how to unlock all the characters in Triple Fantasy!

The only ways you can unlock new characters is by summoning their cards. This can be done in several ways, but the good characters will require a little bit more time, and sometimes a little luck. 

The easiest way to get characters is from the Daily Card, which is a free summon you can perform every day for a random card. The chances of you getting a Legend card from the Daily Card are 0.50% and the chances of Hero cards are 7%. If you are lucky, you can get one of these, but for the most part you will get a Rare card (75% chance) or Normal card (17.50%). 

I suggest logging in every day to get the free rewards and do the free summon, since you really got nothing to lose!

The Diamond Card x9 is a summon that will cost you 90 Diamonds and will give you anything except for Normal Cards. The good thing about this, is that if you get duplicate cards you will be rewarded some extra Diamonds! So it’s not really a loss if you happen to get 2 identical ones.

This is the best one and I suggest doing it for as much as possible, until you get all the good cards in the game. Diamond Card (x1) is also OK, but to get the most out of everything, it’s best to save the Diamonds and summon 9 times.

After collecting the wanted cards, or if you are missing a specific type of element card, perform the Element Card x9 summon! This also costs 90 Diamonds, and will give you 9 summons of a specific element. This resets every few days, so keep an eye on it!

In my opinion, if you are looking for one specific card that belongs to an element, or if you want to just have a strong element type card, this summon will help you gather what you want. 

Friendship Card is the least good of them all, but it’s still a card summon. This will help you get mostly Normal heroes, but some of them are needed to complete the Hero cards or Legend cards bonus, so save those Friendship points because 250 are needed for a summon.

The Gold Card is the one that you’ve probably used until now quite a few times, but haven’t really managed to get much out of it. That’s because there are no Legend card drops from this one, but only Normal (37% chance), Rare (50% chance) and Hero (13% chance). 

This Gold Card costs 1000 Gold, as the name implies, and it all depends on your luck. It’s best to use this at the early stages, because maybe you can get lucky and draw a Hero card, which will be a good early addition to the deck. 

One of the best things I suggest, is always saving up on the Diamonds for the Diamond Card x9, because it is the best (for real, it’s good!) and whenever you summon cards with Diamonds you will add 1 point per each non-legend card you have to the Legend Counter.

Once you have 50 points gathered here, you will get 1 guaranteed Legend Card which you can then add to your deck. This Legend card will probably be the first one to get, because this is the easiest way on how to get more heroes.

This is a great way to get all heroes in Triple Fantasy! To get more Diamonds all you need to do is keep playing, and they will come! With patience, comes great rewards! Also, don’t forget to take a look at our game guide, which will walk you through everything you need in order to win all the battles!

Also, if you feel like spending a couple of bucks, you can choose to buy the Diamonds for real life money to speed things up, but if you don’t want to do this you can just keep on playing, and you will unlock more heroes without any struggle!

Image of Cristina Mesesan
Cristina Mesesan
I have been playing games ever since I can remember. My passion for video games and especially pixel graphic games must have started back when I was little, because every time I try a new game with pixel graphics I immediately fall addicted to it! I started writing about mobile games in November 2018, focusing on creating in-depth guides for the most popular titles out there. Other than games, I am also passionate about design, and working on my very own pixel game in my free time.

Write A Comment

Triple Fantasy: How to Unlock All Heroes

Comments are on moderation and will be approved in a timely manner. Please read the following rules before commenting:

  • All comments must be on topic and add something of substance to the post
  • No swearing or inappropriate words
  • No asking or begging for anything free
  • Do not attempt to start a poll in the comments
  • Comments in all CAPS will be removed
  • We reserve the right to remove a comment for any reason
  • Do not impersonate a staff member or influencer

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.