The modern game industry has a huge amount of different survival simulators and some of these games are very interesting. One of the most exciting games in this genre is called ARK Survival Evolved and there you will have to survive in a world filled with different monsters and dinosaurs. The game allows you to use the admin console and you may want to learn some great commands. So, today we are going to provide you with the top 10 most useful ARK Survival Evolved admin commands.
Top 10 Admin Commands in ARK Survival Evolved
ARK Survival Evolved is a very interesting game and it is filled with lots of content. So, you may want to learn some admin commands and explore this game with their help. In this case, you will find this article useful as we are going to tell you about the best admin commands.
There is a huge amount of different admin commands that you can use in ARK Survival Evolved and some of them are really useful. Here is the list of the best commands:
- [admincheat addexperience <amount> 0 <share>] – Allows you to add some EXP and level up your character.
- [setcheatplayer “true/false”] – Enables cheats for the player.
- [admincheat Ban <player>] – Bans the chosen player from the server.
- [admincheat Unban <player>] – Unbans the chosen player.
- [admincheat AllowPlayerToJoinNoCheck <player>] – Adds the chosen player to the server’s whitelist.
- [admincheat DisallowPlayerToJoinNoCheck <player>] – Removes the chosen player from the server’s whitelist.
- [admincheat ExecSetSleeping true/false] – Puts your character to sleep or wakes it up.
- [admincheat fly] – Allows your character to fly.
- [admincheat forcetame] – Tames the chosen dinosaur.
- [admincheat ghost] – Allows your character to pass through walls and other objects.
These are the best admin commands that will help you to manage your server and explore ARK Survival Evolved. Good luck with your journey in ARK Survival Evolved!