In the Cookie Run Kingdom, as in any good RPG, there are many different characters. Players can get new Cookies using Gacha. All characters have unique skills and backstories. So make sure you like the character you want to roll in Gacha. And in this guide, we want to tell you about Strawberry Cookie and Strawberry Crepe Cookie.
Tips and Tricks on Using Strawberry Cookie and Strawberry Crepe in Cookie
There are a lot of different characters in the Cookie Run Kingdom. And some of them have the same base. In the case of strawberries, there are two Cookies. And despite the same strawberry base, these are two different characters with unique skills.
Let’s start with the Strawberry Cookie. She is a common rare character that occupies the Front position. Strawberry Cookie belongs to the Defense class, and therefore it can protect the entire team from attacks. Her skill Don’t Come Near! deals damage to all enemies within a certain radius. You can also meet this Cookie as a boss at Grandberry Market Stage 11-23.
And the second Cookie with a strawberry base is called Strawberry Crepe. She is an Epic character whose role is very similar to Strawberry Cookie. In addition to strawberries, they both occupy the Front position and belong to the Defense class. However, Strawberry Crepe Cookie has five unique skills:
- Crepe Aura – An aura appears around Strawberry Crepe, damaging enemies.
- Crepe Barrage – Strawberry Crepe summons cannons that attack enemies.
- Crepe Punch – Strawberry Crepe deals massive damage with her fists.
- Crepe Thrust – Strawberry Crepe uses her fists to create a shockwave and reduce damage taken.
- Wafflebot! I Summon You! – Strawberry Crepe summons Wafflebot.