In today’s article we are going to check out all of The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross best characters and give you a game tier list with them, so that you can pick only the best ones when rerolling!
There are several good characters in the game, but by no means the best characters have to be SSR. Since you can pretty much pass all of the levels with just your units that you are given, this tier list is for the ultimate rerollers who just want the absolute best.
So without further ado, let’s dive right into The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross tier list of all the best characters in the game!
S Tier Characters
Brawler Ban [Outlaw]
– Critical Pierce: Inflicts Charge damage equal to 200% of Attack on one enemy.
– Toxic Bottle: Inflicts damage equal to 180% of Attack on one enemy. Decreases Attack-related stats by 20% for 1 turn.
– Physical Hunt: Inflicts damage equal to 630% of Attack on one enemy and depletes 3 Ultimate Move Gauge orbs.
Combined Attack: with King
– Drain Spear: Inflicts damage equal to 720% of Attack on one enemy and depletes 5 Ultimate Move Gauge orbs.
Gear: Crit Rate, Crit Damage
Food: Seafood Stew, Bread and Cheese with Vegetables
New King Arthur (SSR)
– Light Pillar: Inflicts damage equal to 220% of Attack on one enemy.
– Royal Sword: Increases the basic stats of one ally by 20% for 2 turns.
– Legendary: Inflicts Sever damage equal to 560% of Attack on one enemy.
Gear: Attack, Crit Damage
Food: Sugar Grilled Chicken Wings, Milk Caviar Canape
The Seven Deadly Sins
– Enchant: Hell Blaze: Inflicts damage equal to 240% of Attack on one enemy.
– Outburst Counter: Assumes a Stance that triggers 1 time when attacked, inflicting damage equal to 100% of HP diminished from max HP via counter.
– 1000 Divine Cuts: Cancels Buffs and Stances on one enemy, inflicts damage equal to 490% of Attack, then Stun for 1 turn.
Combined Attack: with Diane
– Metal Clash: Cancels Buffs and Stances on one enemy, inflicts damage equal to 560% of Attack, then Stun for 1 turn.
Gear: HP, Defense
Food: Grilled Beef with Herbs, Honey Pudding
The Grizzly Sin of Sloth
– Spirit Spear Chastiefol, Third Form: Fossilization: Inflicts damage equal to 200% of Attack on one enemy. Inflicts Petrify.
– Spirit Spear Chastiefol, Eighth Form: Pollen Garden: Removes Debuffs from all allies. Heals Allies.
– Spirit Spear Chastiefol, Fourth Form: “Sunflower”: Inflicts Shatter damage equal to 420% of Attack on all enemies.
Combined Attack: with Diane
– Cross Shooting: Inflicts Shatter damage equal to 480% of Attack on all enemies.
Gear: HP, Defense
Food: Honey Salad, Vegetable Apple Pie
I would suggest that you always try to draw one of these when you are looking to reroll. The ideal one is Captain Meliodas because he will be required for a lot of the content, but since you can “borrow” him as mercenary from a friend, you don’t need to reroll for him.
His skills kit is also quite powerful, but in my opinion, as a single target, Ban is one of the best even if you won’t get Meliodas. If you manage to pull Brawler Ban, then I would argue that you’re good as well especially against bosses.
A Tier Characters
– Diane (SSR): The Serpent Sin of Envy (blue)
– Howzer (SSR): Tempest Holy Knight Howzer (Red)
– King (SSR): [Forest Guardian] King of the Fairy King
– Ban (SSR): [Nunchaku] Adventurer Ban
– Elaine (SSR): [Fairy King’s Forest] Guardian Elaine
B Tier Characters
– [Liones] Princess Elizabeth
– [Kungfu Master] Fighter Diane
– [Matrona] Fighter Diane
– [Liones’s Hero] Holy Knight Gowther
– [Godspeed Knight] Guardian Jericho
– Thunderbolt Guardian Gilthunder
– [Forest Guardian] Fairy Helbram
– Overpower Hunter Slater
C Tier Characters
– [Protector of Dolls] Old Fart King
– Snatch Brawler Ban
– Explosion Guardian Guila
– [Iron-wall Knight] Guardian Griamore
– Melt Grandmaster Hendrickson
Because basically all of the characters are good, this rank is more or less a personal preference in terms of skill, in PvE situations. You can learn more about the game by checking out our game guide where we share all of our tips and tricks.
Also, since in the Global version not all of the characters have been released, this will have to do, as the game is adapted so that you won’t need a specific unit in order to pass a certain level. Just make sure that you upgrade them all and most importantly, enjoy the game!
Is there anything else that you would like us to cover? Feel free to leave your opinions and suggestions down in the comments section below!