In today’s article we are going to cover all of the skills and talents in The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot and share with you everything that you need to know in order to pick the best skills and talents to fit your play style.
If you wondered about this, about picking the right skill for you, then you can check everything that we are detailing on here, because we are going to cover everything in detail so you can have a clear idea about what each of them mean.
So, let’s start with the very basics, and that’s explaining what the skills and talents are! Are you ready? Then let’s dive right into the Mighty Quest for Epic Loot skills and talents guide right here below!
Mighty Quest for Epic Loot – What are Skills?
The skills are basically your active spells that give bonus extra damage when you use them, or have various effects that apply to the enemies.
A hero can have three skills maximum, and the more you level up, the more skills you will unlock so you can swap them out as you want once you unlock them.
The skills have a cool down after use, and it refills over time – it takes a few seconds!
Mighty Quest for Epic Loot – What are Talents?
The talents are various passive skills which will enhance the active skills, and they will be unlocked at player level 6.
The more you level up the more talents you will be able to unlock, and therefore you will be able to enhance your skills further the more you level up – just like you would unlock the active skills.
A hero can have up to three talents active at once, so you should think carefully which ones to choose, because you should first prioritize the active skills that you use most frequently, since they will be your main source of damage.
There are a few talents which I consider most useful, as well as a few skills which I find the most successful to my play style, but let’s list them all and talk a little bit about each and every one of them!
Mighty Quest for Epic Loot – Skills
– Deals 150 of your damage to nearby enemies and pushes them away.
– Poisons enemies in front of you for 100 of your damage.
– Creates a Black Hole that pulls enemies in range towards its center and deals 8.33 of your damage.
– Throws two flying blades with a curved trajectory, which deal 500 damage on their way.
– Triggers an earthquake which slows enemies down by 60 and deals 88 of your damage.
– Increases Attack by 6, Attack Speed by 24 and Move Speed by 12.
– This is a circular weapon attack which deals 252 damage per second, while the hero can still move (hero can move while casting it).
– Drops a vegetal bomb which deals 650 damage after a short delay.
– Creates a blessed zone which grants 3 lifesteal to your weapon.
– Casts an AoE thunder within a small area which deals 600 of your damage.
– Casts a laser which will damage enemies for 350 of your damage, which can be moved manually.
– Grants a protection that decreases incoming damage by 10 for 5 seconds.
– Randomly casts 9 meteors around you which deal 700 of your damage individually.
In my opinion it really depends on what weapon you are currently using, because it should synergize well with the skills. For example, if you are using a staff, I really think that you should be going for either Meteor or Thunderstrike, while with the sword you could go with Black Hole to pull every enemy close to you and make it easier for you.
I really think that some of the best skills are:
– for AoE clearing: Meteor, Thunderstrike, Explosive Bloom
– for melee damage clearing: Black Hole + Whirlfury
– to protect yourself against enemy bosses / a lot of enemies: Protection / Sanctuary
Now it all really depends on how you play, and how good you are at timing your skills right (and dodging enemy skills, which can potentially kill you). You can check out our game guide to learn how you can become better at the game!
Mighty Quest for Epic Loot – Talents
– Pushed away enemies receive an extra 100% damage.
– Pulled enemies are poisoned for 60% damage.
– Increase damage by 26.5% on poisoned enemies.
– Pushed away enemies are slowed down for 1.55 seconds
– Increase damage by 26.5% on slowed enemies.
– Pulled enemies receive an extra 100% damage.
– Pushed away enemies are stunned for 1.04 seconds.
– Damage increases by 5% when using a sword.
– Damage increases by 5% when using an axe.
– Pulled enemies are slowed down for 1.55 seconds
– Pushed away enemies are poisoned for 60% damage.
– Increase damage by 26.5% on stunned enemies.
– Pulled enemies are stunned for 1.04 seconds.
– Damage increases by 5% when using a hammer.
– Damage increases by 5% when using a staff.
Now since you can only have a maximum of 3 Talents active at once, you should choose wisely depending on how you better like to play. There are a few good combos that you can make, for example if you like using Black Hole (which pulls enemies inside) – then you can go for Talents such as Noxious Hook, Poison Slayer and Lethal Hook!
Really there are quite a lot of good talents you can go for – and if you don’t really like any particular ones for certain skills, you can choose the talents which boost your damage depending on what weapon you’re using!
This would be everything that you need to know about the Mighty Quest for Epic Loot skills and talents! You can check out our list of pets to learn what are all of the pets currently available in the game and pick the one that will match your hero best! Also, let us know which are some of your favorite skills and talents combos!