After The Simpsons and Family Guy, it’s time for another famous cartoon to challenge us rebuild a city. The Flintstones: Bring Back Bedrock has just been launched on the App Store and it’s a perfect game for Flintstones fans, bringing us all the beloved characters and some nice gameplay features along the way. And since building Bedrock is not easy, we are here to share with you a complete set of The Flintstones: Bring Back Bedrock cheats and tips, hopefully creating the Ultimate Strategy Guide for you.
UPDATE: It seems that the game has been pulled from the App Store and discontinued. Read the full story here.
Get ready for a lengthy trip and let’s all have fun reading The Flintstones: Bring Back Bedrock tips and cheats below!
How to get more Clams fast
Clams are the “coins” in this game and they are required to purchase most of the things in your house. In order to get more Clams fast in The Flintstones: Bring Back Bedrock, here are a few tips:
– Whenever your characters are not busy, have them perform an action. If you can be active and have them perform short actions over and over again, you’ll get more Clams (and XP points) than from longer actions. Whenever you go offline, make sure that all the characters are doing something – the longest possible action.
– Build the workers in the city (when in city mode, get the Workers from the Shop – the last category to access buildings that give you extra money)
– Complete quests – they reward you with a ton of things, including Clams. This is the easiest way to make a ton fast and progress through the game, unlocking new characters and therefore more actions for you to perform.
Generic The Flintstones: Bring Back Bedrock tips & tricks
– Get free gold by logging in to Facebook, watch videos or complete offers. Take advantage of all these while the offers last!
– Buy all items that have interactions as they usually reward you with Clams, rock or XP points (or all of them!)
– Add more neighbors and visit their Bedrocks for some extra Clams
– Arrange your house as you want to: you can place items outside or inside, just use your imagination. If you run out of space, simply stack them up together and enjoy the results
– Complete achievements: they can be accessed by tapping the Bedrock sign in the city view, and they usually reward you with free gold. Check them out, see the requirements and complete these achievements.
– Collect stone every few hours. You get 500 stone each time, and it’s the better option than having Fred go to work there. Instead, use him for interactions and getting clams.
And finally, take your time. The Flintstones: Bring Back Bedrock is a game that will be updated constantly, and also a title that requires you to be active and log in often, waiting for your characters’ actions to complete. Don’t rush through the game, take it slow and you will soon build the Bedrock of your dreams!
If you have other The Flintstones: Bring Back Bedrock cheats and tips and you want to share them with us, you can do so by commenting below.