In Terraria, a Spelunker Potion is a potion that illuminates nearby valuable items. The backlight color varies depending on the version of the game.
The duration of this elixir is 5 minutes, but the buff can be canceled at any time. In this guide, we will tell you everything you should know about a Spelunker Potion.
How Does The Spelunker Potions Work?
Spelunker Potion highlights the following objects:
- Strange plants.
- Crystals of life.
- Fruits of life.
Doesn’t highlight a number of things in the game:
- Crimson ore.
- Hell stone.
- Plants from which you can make paints.
RELATED: Terraria: How to Get a Rainbow Gun
Spelunker Potion Tips And Tricks
In order to get the most from the spelunker potion, we have prepared some useful tips for using it in Terraria:
- If you have a Metal detector accessory (it informs you that there is a useful item nearby), then this is the best moment to drink the miner’s potion. Thus, you will understand what kind of treasure was found.
- It is best used when playing on high-resolution displays.
- It is very useful for finding very rare solid ores.
- Best crafted from the most common ore since the rarer components are better left for something more interesting.
How to get the Spelunker Potion
Spelunker Potion in Terraria can be obtained in several ways. You can craft it, find it, or get it from enemies.
Crafting a miner’s potion is only possible on the alchemy table if you have the following components:
- Glow Root x 1.
- Moonflower x 1.
- Water bottle x 1.
- Gold Ore x 1.
Moreover, if necessary, you can replace gold ore with 1 x Platinum ore.
If you want to sell this elixir, then the cost of 1 bottle is equal to 2 silver coins.
Another option not to craft is to find it randomly in chests and pots.
Also, there is a very small chance that the potion will drop out as a reward for killing an enemy called a slug, and its type is not important.