There are quite a few cat heroes in Sword Cat Online, and if you were wondering which ones are the best, then you came in the right place, because in today’s article we will tell you which are the best heroes in Sword Cat Online!
So, if you are ready to learn everything there is to know about the Sword Cat Online best characters, then let’s not waste another second and dive right into them!
Firstly, I am going to mention that there are various hero rarities in game, from green (Normal – N), to blue (Rare – R), purple (Super Rare – SR), orange (SSR) and crimson (SSSR).
I am not going to cover the Normal and Rare heroes, as they are not really that spectacular, so I am going to only cover the ones which are SR and above.
Sword Cat Online – The Best Fighters
The fighters will go on the first line in the battlefield, as they have melee range and also around the highest HP and defense in game, leaning towards the tanky side. The average party should have in my opinion at least one Fighter because they usually also have crowd control skills.
These are the best fighters in my opinion:
– Leng (SR): Inflicts bleeding, so it is a pretty decent hero. You can obtain Leng from certain stages and Summon.
– Harter (SSR): Knocks back enemies and stuns them. You can obtain Harter from Summon.
– Athena (SSR): She has high HP and is able to also shred enemy’s defense. She is good against enemies with high defenses. You can obtain Athens from Summon and certain events.
– Goku (SSSR): Goku is super powerful, because it can inflict a ton of damage and crowd control, but for the f2p players it’s a little more difficult to obtain because he is a VIP Reward.
– Dranna (SSR): She has bleeding and lifesteal, so she can sustain quite a bit (in the later stages). You can obtain her from certain stages and from the Gem Shop.
– Regalia (SSR): She is one of my favorite Fighters, because she can stun enemies and buff the team mates as well – so it’s both a tank and a support 2 in 1! You can obtain Regalia from certain stages, from Summon and from the Gem Shop.
– Brittany (SSR): Her damage scales off her Defense, and she can also repel enemies. It’s a pretty decent unit. You can obtain Brittany from certain stages, from Summon and from the Gem Shop.
– Gilgamila (SSR): She has crowd control and she can also pull enemies to her. She’s overall pretty tanky, so a good unit I would say! You can obtain Gilgamila from Summon and from the Gem Shop.
– Asatori (SSR): She can freeze the enemies, and also airborne them, so it’s a good hero which provides crowd control. You can obtain Asatori from certain stages, from Summon and from the Gem Shop.
– Arthura (SSR): She’s both tanky and has a ton of damage. She has lifesteal so she can sustain too. You can obtain Arthura from certain in game events.
Sword Cat Online – The Best Archers
Archers are pure damage dealers, with a range. They will have various attack types and skills, but the main focus here is damage. Since they are ranged, it’s better to have as much damage as possible to deal with many opponents.
These are the best Archers in my opinion:
– Nightingale (SSR): Has a lot of damage and works well with a team mate that can stun the enemies. You can obtain her from certain in game events.
– Skadi (SSSR): The best Archer in game by far, but also very difficult to obtain because you can only get her from certain in game events. She also synergizes well with team mates which can freeze.
– Natasha (SR): For a SR unit she is super powerful, as her damage is very high. She can be obtained from certain stages, from Summon and from the Gem Shop.
– Laken (SSR): She has a ton of crowd control, from Stun to Silence and also quite the good damage. She can be obtained from certain stages and from the Gem Shop.
– Black (SSR): She is quite OK, has AoE damage and can buff her own damage. Also, goes well with units that Stun the enemies. She can be obtained from Summon.
– Carlos (SSR): Extremely powerful, as he can basically execute the enemy with the lowest HP. He also has very good damage overall and pretty decent HP. Carlos can be obtained from certain in game events.
Sword Cat Online – The Best Mages
The Mages bring to the table various healing spells and damage, as well as crowd control skills sometimes. They are pretty versatile, so they can fill in quite a lot of roles.
These are the best Mages in my opinion:
– Maria (SR): Simply a good healer. You can get her from certain stages, from Summon, from the Gem Shop and from VIP Rewards.
– Denaris (SSSR): The best Mage out there, she has a ton of damage, defenses and HP, and she can also inflict crowd control Freeze on the enemies. You can obtain her from certain in game events.
– Emilia (SSR): She can summon units to assist in battle for some time, and her damage overall is pretty good. You can obtain her from certain stages, from Summon and from the Gem Shop.
– Reina (SSR): Reina does a lot of damage and can also stun. She’s super powerful, wielding the force of lighting. You can obtain her from certain in game events.
– Tina (SSR): She can do a ton of burning damage. It’s pretty good! You can obtain Tina from certain stages, from Summon and from the Gem Shop.
– Cecilia (SSR): She can debuff the enemy’s attack and also inflict stun. You can obtain her from certain stages, from Summon and from the Gem Shop.
– Fiona (SSSR): An extremely powerful healer who also has stun and can buff the team members. You can obtain Fiona from certain in game events.
– Mia (SSR): Has very good damage and burns the enemy. You can obtain Mia from certain in game events.
These would be my picks for the best heroes in Sword Cat Online & how to get them. There are some SSR heroes which you will probably be very lucky to get from Summon, and that’s great because you will see a big difference when you replace some old N and R heroes with better ones.
In my opinion it is best if your team has one of each class, because that way you will have both damage, crowd control and sustain. A healer is not super difficult to get (especially if you get Maria), and if you already got a couple of good damage dealers, then you’re pretty much set.
Another thing I would like to mention – don’t forget to take a look at our Sword Cat Online game guide to learn how to pass the stages much easier, and if you have some other suggestions and tips regarding the game, feel free to share them with us!