If you want to acquire some great heroes in Summoners War: Lost Centuria, then you might need to reroll a couple of times (in case you’re unlucky). That shouldn’t be a problem though, especially since we’ll help you figure out everything you need to know about that in today’s article, our Summoners War: Lost Centuria reroll guide.
You’ll learn how to reroll in Summoners War: Lost Centuria, and not only – we’ll also give you a shortlist of all the characters you should keep an eye on and stick to in case you get them from the summons.
Before we get started, you need to know a couple of things: why we need to reroll, and what to reroll for. If you’re already familiar with the game, then chances are you know that a good team can carry you from the start of the game all the way to the late game.
Why to reroll in Summoners War: Lost Centuria?
The main reason why you should be rerolling is to get some good units (ideally a couple of Legendary ones) before you’re too invested in the game. If you manage to pull some great units from the very start, then you can safely invest some money in the game if you want to, and have an easier time passing most of the stages.
If you don’t want to reroll, that’s fine as well – however, keep it mind that it might set you back a tad bit especially if you’re aiming to reach the top of the ladder. Most people who are playing the game hardcore (or in other words, are quite invested in the game) have rerolled, and that made everything a lot easier.
So, should you do it?
By all means, if you have the time, then go for it. If you’re just casually passing by, then you could probably get away with the units that you’d normally get from the gacha and the ones you’ll get from the game (at least for a while).
Who to reroll for?
The units that you want to reroll for in Summoners War: Lost Centuria are typically the S-tier units that you’ll find in our tier list. Here are some that you should never overlook:
This unit is great because it will give your entire team a shield and immunity – the higher Woosa’s HP, the better the shield. That’s going to be great for pretty much every type of content, so by all means keep Woosa if you get it.
Artamiel is the signature character we’ve all got accustomed with from the previous game’s logo, as well as being a character in the game. He is quite powerful, since his Attack scales off of his DEF, giving him both defensive and offensive characteristics. He is a great addition to any team, since his kit is balanced and makes for great front line that can also inflict pain on the opponents.
As a damage over time type of unit, Nicki will make for a great option. She can be especially great if you’ve got other DoT units, and if you are trying to go for a f2p team.
Ganymede will reset the cards in your opponent’s hand, making it difficult to go for a specific strategy. This is a great unit especially in the late game, when you’ll be facing more experienced players.
She’s a really amazing support unit that can inflict crowd control upon the entire backline. Definitely something that’ll help you out more than you might think!
How to reroll in Summoners War: Lost Centuria
The rerolling process can be quite tedious, especially since the game is in its very early stages. Here are a couple of ways that I’ve found to be working for me:
Rerolling Method 1:
– Log in with a guest account – if prompted to choose, never choose your Google or Facebook account. Go for the last option, Guest Login.
– Play until you complete the tutorial – it has 4 stages, and you want to be over with all of them.
– Next up, do the 10x summon with the books. If you like the units you get, then you can keep the account – otherwise, follow the next step to reroll your account.
– Close the game and open File Manager on your device. Head on to the Phone Storage folder -> Android -> OBB and search for the Summoners War Lost Centuria folder. After you found it, tap to rename it and add a “0” or a “1” or “2” or whatever you like to its existing name.
– Head on to your device Settings -> Apps -> Lost Centuria and hit the Clear Data button.
– Head back to the previous window, the File Manager where you renamed the folder and delete the “0” or “1” or whatever you added. The name should look just like before you renamed it.
If you followed all the steps, the game should automatically restart once you’ve opened it. Now, repeat the process until you get the units you want. I know, it’s a tedious process, but it is what it is.
Rerolling Method 2:
– If the game automatically logged you onto Google Play, then that’s a bit of a bummer – it happened to me, and I know how annoying it could be. However, don’t let that take you down. You can still reroll and then re-bind your account to something else, or another email. All you need to do is click the Log Out button in the Settings menu, and then re-log in as a Guest Account.
– Now, keep playing on the Guest Account until you complete the tutorials and do the summons. If you don’t like what you got, then head on to Settings -> Bind -> bind the account to your Google account (the pre-existing one). This will automatically delete the Guest account and log you back onto the Google account you previously got.
– Keep logging out and repeating the steps and when you get some units that you like, simply bind the account to something else.
Is there any better rerolling method that you know of? Share your intel with the rest of us down in the comments section below!