There’s a lot to do in Splatoon 3 and when raising your rank in the game’s Anarchy Battles, you will be taking on objective modes that don’t appear in any other parts of the game.
And although some players are already used to covering as much of the floor in their team’s colour ink as they can, that is only part of the equation when it comes to Anarchy Battles. So in this guide, we’ll be looking at how to play and win in Clam Blitz.
Splatoon 3: How to Play and Win in Clam Blitz
ClamWin Blitz on its own is a mode that allows players to grab Clams and throw them into the goal on their opponent’s side of the field. However, they must also destroy a barrier around the goal before they can do that.
In order to destroy the barrier, players will need to gather eight Clams that will transform into a football. After that, throw it into the goal to break the barrier and throw follow-up Clams in to continue scoring.
You’ll get 20 points for breaking the barrier rewards while regular Clams give you three points each. You can throw Clams and footballs by pressing A.
When another player carrying Clams is splatted, the Clams they have on them will be dropped and any other player can take them. However, if a football I’d dropped, only members of a player’s team can pick it back up before it disappears. The more you play, the more random Clams will appear.
Tips and Tricks to Win in Clam Blitz
- When you have a football after carrying eight Clams, try to avoid fights with opponents because the large object will draw unwanted attention and put a target on your back.
- When an enemy with a football gets splatted, stay around until it disappears. In order to ensure one of their teammates does not pick it up and score on you.
- You can pass footballs to teammates by throwing them in their direction. Use this to get the ball closer to the opponent’s goal quickly.
- Don’t forget to use your special abilities, especially if you have a football.
- Focus on eliminating enemies in the area before scoring. Otherwise, they will just lay fire into you and make you drop your hard-earned Clams.
We hope that this article has been helpful to you. If there’s any tip and trick we’re missing, let us know in the comment box.