The Sneaky Sasquatch town update brought some fun new activities into the game, one of which being the Camera Club. Found just before the town entrance, Sasquatch can now purchase a camera and take on photo requests to prove his worth as a professional photographer. There are a total eight levels with multiple photo requests in each level, and we are here today with our Sneaky Sasquatch guide on all camera club locations to show you the way!
- The igloo can be found up at Ski Mountain, near the frozen lake. It’s the one with Duck inside.
- Park maps can be found around the campgrounds and up at Ski Mountain.
- A bucket of golf balls can be found all the way at the east end of the golf course, where the secret cache is.
- Stacks of tires can be found all over the race track.
- Any animal. Take a nice picture of Bear next to your house in the park!
- Canoes in water can be found at the big lake.
- A gigantic burger can be found on the sign of the town diner.
- Fish can be found in just about any body of water.
- The waterfall can be found near the river in the campgrounds.
- Log piles can be found at the sawmill.
- The barista at the town coffee shop is wearing glasses. Various campers can sometimes be wearing glasses too.
- Barbecues can be found randomly around the campgrounds.
- The fisherman who gives you the fishing guide by the big lake is holding a fishing rod.
- Cans of pizza can be found in the town supermarket.
- The ranger in the campgrounds Ranger Station is sleeping during the day.
- On the way to the town look out for a sign signaling windy roads.
- Any secret cache counts, but you must take the picture after midnight.
- Any racer on the race track.
- The printer on R Corp’s second floor.
- There are people paddling in canoes at the big lake.
- Campers can sometimes be found dancing at the RV park. Listen for the radio music.
- The dock bridge at the lake.
- A mustached golfer can be found randomly around the golf course.
- There is a jerrycan sitting in the garage at the race track where you upgrade your car.
- The workers at the sawmill are wearing hard hats. Make sure to take the picture at night.
- The fisherman cabin at the lake has a fish sign.
- Any of the three podiums – race track, ski mountain, or surf shack – count.
- R Corp workers are wearing ties.
- Inside the racing building at the race track lies a toy car model.
- Take the first ski lift at ski mountain and go west until you hit the hot springs.
- Take both ski lifts all the way to the summit hut, then go to the snowy cave behind it.
- Go to the RV park to find a warning sign.
- Inside the cave near the RV park lies a wheelbarrow with dirt. It’s by the plunger used to blow up the debris.
- The 300 sign can be found on the driving range at the golf course.
- Raccoon’s shop has a trash can poster.
- Hang out near the ranger station when it’s raining and you’ll see them with flashlights.
- You can find Raccoon near the race track finish flag on the west side when it’s night.
- Ride the bus up to the ski mountain and take a picture of it afterwards.
- In the basement of the R Corp building lies a yellow coffee mug. You can also find them randomly pop up at the campgrounds.
- Purchase the golf cart from the golf course and all the cars from the race track dealership, then steal a police car. Park every single car in one spot as close as possible, then take a picture. You can use the free go-karts lying around at the race track entrance if you need to.
- The race track bleachers has four people bunched up together.
- Two rangers will come to you if you call 911 on the payphone.
- The golf course has an outhouse near the top-right corner near sand.
- Multiple fish can be found at the big lake.
- The police station has a hole in the fence nearby.
- The picnic spread near the beehive by the lake entrance is pretty dangerous!
- Lost people are found in the maze south of the big lake.
- Fully upgrade your cabin at the campgrounds and take a picture of it.
- Silver ore can be found in the cave near the RV park, near where you blew up the debris earlier.