Fire Emblem Heroes is a new free-to-play mobile strategy RPG game. Developed by Nintendo for IOS and Android it allows you to play the Fire Emblem series on your mobile phone. This guide will explain to you how to obtain and build Seiros, a Saint of Legend.
How to Obtain Seiros in Fire Emblem Heroes
To obtain Seiros in Fire Emblem Heroes, you need to pull her out of summoning. She doesn’t appear in the standard summons. Seiros is a limited-time Hero from the Mythic Hero Summoning event. You will need to pull her out of it.
Seiros Skills in Fire Emblem Heroes
Here are all skills Seiros has in Fire Emblem Heroes at 5 stars.
- Aurora Breath increases her Atk for 3. When Seiros is in combat gives +6 Atk and allows her to make a guaranteed follow-up attack. If an enemy attacks Seiros she gets +6 Def/Res and can’t be a target of a follow-up attack. If the opponent’s Range is 2, damage uses the lower Def or Res stat.
- Glacies increases the unit’s damage by 80% based on its Res stat. Skill’s Cooldown Count is 4.
- Mirror Impact grants an additional +6 Atk and +10 Res during combat. Also makes the enemy unable to make a follow-up attack.
- Dragon Wall 3 reduces damage from attacks and AOE Specials if the unit’s Res is bigger than the enemy’s Res. The number of reducing is based on the difference between Res (max 40%).
- Wings of Light grant additional Atk/Spd/Def/Res stats to ally Mythic Heroes.
Seiros Best Build in Fire Emblem Heroes
The best build for Seiros in Fire Emblem Heroes starts from IV choice. Seiros is relying on her Res stat, so you better choose an IV that increases this stat. The best choice is +Res/-Spd, as she already has low Spd and does not rely on it.
Here is a good variation of builds with Seiros. It is based on Distant Counter. You need characters with the next skills: Reposition, Aether, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte 3, Dragon Wall 3, Distant Guard 3.