In today’s article we are going to show you our Revolve8 best heroes in the game, that will help you decide which cards are worth keeping and leveling up first, and which aren’t as good. Whilst there are many cards in the game, not all of them could be considered as good as others.
For starters, the Revolve8 best heroes list will contain the strongest heroes that you can obtain, but some of them aren’t as easy to get as others. So you might need to do a little bit of grinding and consistent playing in order to acquire them.
So, without further ado, let’s dive right into the Revolve8 best heroes:
She is one of the strongest heroes in the game at the moment, because she can be used in many, many ways. You can acquire Snow White starting with League 5, so once you’re at that point expect a lot of people to have her in your matches.
– Best used in: She works well with any kind of deck, as her kit works well both tankiness wise and damage wise, but I prefer using her in an Assault Deck as my play style is a little bit more aggressive and risky.
– Good team mates: Clara! Definitely Clara! If you aren’t that high up in the League yet, then you can pair Snow White with Red Riding Hood as she is an overall great hero as well.
The old man who can demolish anything that comes his way. This card is amazing for the amazing power it has when facing some super strong sieging enemies. He is available at League 3 and is quite easy to obtain, so definitely don’t overlook the old man!
– Best used in: Urashima Taro is a great Defender no matter what the other team members are. Put him in your best Counter Deck and drop him whenever you see a strong enemy approaching.
– Good team mates: He is good by himself, but other great additions to a Counter Deck that could work well with him are Red Riding Hood (whom I seem to like in every situation) and Otohime (League 5) or Sinbad (League 2). I like a good support!
Red Riding Hood
She is one of my absolute favorites as she is extremely versatile and can work well in any circumstances. Red Riding Hood is available starting with League 1 and you can empower any type of deck by adding her. Her wave clear is spot on and that’s great for helping clear the way for the team members.
– Best used in: She can work well in any type of deck, so it’s hard to choose a single one that can work best for her. If I had to pick, I prefer using Red Riding Hood in an Assault Deck, but a good Counter Deck cannot be overlooked either.
– Good team mates: Urashima, as mentioned above, is a great mate for this little Red Riding Hood. Wicked Queen (League 6) or Emperor (League 1) work well with Red Riding Hood as well, if you want to use her as an attacker. Cinderella (League 3) is OK too because Red Riding Hood can wave clear and block some damage.
Cinderella is a hero you can obtain at League 3 and can work really really well for taking down towers quickly. She is among the best early heroes, along with Urashima Taro and Red Riding Hood, and she is a tower shredder.
– Best used in: A Counter Deck! Definitely the most value you can get! Cinderella will hop on to her motorcycle and ride towards the enemy towers to shred them to pieces, and for that you’re going to rely on some other good allies to keep her alive for as long as possible.
– Good team mates: Red Riding Hood and Urashima Taro work perfectly with Cinderella, as they can provide support by defending her as long as possible. Since her role is to take down towers, Urashima Taro can be dropped to quickly take down enemies that are set upon Cinderella.
If you have managed to make it to League 8, then you might as well get Clara! She is just like Snow White, able to tank quite a lot of damage, but also input a good amount to inflict fear upon enemies. She is a good addition to any deck, but is pretty tough to acquire as she is a Legendary card.
– Best used in: Any deck type works well for her, so you should definitely try out different combos. An Assault Deck works well with her in my opinion, as her damage cannot be neglected.
– Good team mates: Clara and Snow White are one of the strongest team compositions in the game right now. If you managed to obtain Snow White (League 5), then using them both together will deem the enemy useless since they can only take down one of them at once, leaving the other free to attack.
These would be our picks for the absolute best heroes in Revolve8. The other hero cards cannot be counted out, but this is just a selection on the heroes that we simply consider strongest at the moment.
You can of course pull a good match with a good Kintaro Assault Deck, but that depends a lot on the enemy that you face as well. The cards we have enlisted above are some really good cards that can match many (and I mean many!) enemies, which, when used properly along with a good skill and minions, can take on enemies at even the highest leagues.
As a reminder, don’t consider other heroes as garbage, because any hero and deck could pull of a good winning streak, even at high leagues! It just requires a lot more investment, time and strategizing, so don’t get upset if we haven’t mentioned all the heroes!
If you would like to gather cards easier and learn how to position yourself well to win all the league matches, take a look at our strategy guide, because it will help you get a better understanding of the game and its winning strategies!