Revived Witch is a gacha-based 2D roleplaying game where players take control of a young witch who enters a mysterious tower and travels across various worlds to fulfill her destiny. The game offers an immersive pixel art game design, forty-plus playable characters, team building, character cultivation, real-time battles, and much more.
Related | All Revived Witch Characters Revealed So Far
Revived Witch is a relatively popular game that players can directly download from their respective stores. Android users can use the Google Play Store. Meanwhile, iOS users can use Apple’s App Store to download and play the game.
However, in some instances, android players cannot download the game from the Google Play Store. In that case, players can use a direct APK download link to get and install Revived Witch on their device.
APK Download Link for Revived Witch
Revived Witch APK file sizes up to 1000.2 MB. You can download the APK file irrespective of the version. Once you install the APK, it will automatically update itself to the latest version.
- Download the APK file from the above link.
- Open file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet, by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, open the Revived Witch application.
- Let the application download additional files. Once that is done, you can play the game.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
Revived Witch is a 2D roleplaying game slated to release on November 10, 2021, on Android and iOS platforms.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!