Updated: December 8, 2023
New code added!
The storm is coming, and you still need to find some Reverse: 1999 codes? We are here to help you!
If your goal is to recruit new characters and dive into all the exciting adventures the game has to offer, you’ll need to use its gacha to summon for new characters. Our Reverse: 1999 codes can help you by offering a bunch of freebies, including Clear Drops, a currency essential for summoning.
List of All Reverse: 1999 Codes
Reverse 1999: Codes (Working)
- 9LRC9ZN—Redeem for 60 Clear Drop, 1 Picrasma Candy, 10k Dust, and 12k Sharpodonty (New)
- VERSIONUPDATE—Redeem for 60 Clear Drop and 5,000 Dust (New)
- GACHAGAMING–Redeem code for 20 Clear Drops, 1 Picrasma Candy, 12000 Dust, and 10000 Sharpodonty
- 5YRBRF9–Redeem code for 3 Fine Insight Packages, 19999 Sharpodonty, and 19999 Dust
- 1999GIFT–Redeem code for 1999 Dust and 50 Clear Drops
- ENTERTHESHOW–Redeem code for five Enlighten, two Bottle of Pages, 3,000 Sharpodonty, 4,000 Dust, and 60 Clear Drop
Reverse 1999: Codes (Expired)
- Currently, there are no expired codes.
Read also our Reverse 1999 reroll guide that will teach you how to reroll and the best characters to aim for.
Are There Any Codes for Reverse: 1999? Do They Exist?
Reverse: 1999 has caught the gaming community’s attention since its release, generating considerable excitement. Players love the game’s mystical combat, stylish voice-over, and captivating storyline. As players uncover the game’s secrets, they can look forward to monthly redeem codes that offer access to exclusive in-game rewards and freebies. These codes allow players to gain access to more characters quickly. Bluepoch usually releases new codes with the arrival of updates or in-game milestones.
How to Redeem Codes in Reverse: 1999?
Redeeming free codes in Reverse: 1999 is relatively easy. If you need clarification on the process, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Here’s a simple step-by-step guide on how to redeem codes in Reverse: 1999:
- Launch the game on your device.
- Select the drop-down bars at the bottom of the lobby button.
- A new menu will appear with different options. Choose ‘Settings’.
- Look for the ‘Exchange Code’ section and enter the above code.
- Click ‘Confirm’ and you will receive your rewards!
- Enjoy your rewards.
How to Get More Reverse: 1999 Codes
Staying up-to-date with the latest Reverse: 1999 codes is essential to ensure you get all the valuable rewards. You can follow these methods to do so:
Official Social Media – Monitor the official social media accounts of Reverse: 1999’s developers to receive advance notice of new code giveaways, updates, and exclusive code offers. Follow Official X profile, Facebook, YouTube Channel, Reddit and TikTok.
HINT* Join the Community – Join the official Reverse: 1999 Discord server to gain access to exclusive codes, engage in community events, and interact with fellow players.
My Codes don’t work, why?
Do you need help redeeming codes? Here are some common reasons why and tips to help you troubleshoot the issue:
- Expired Codes: Make sure to redeem codes promptly, as they may have an expiration date.
- Case Sensitivity: Remember that codes are case-sensitive, so enter them exactly as shown, including capitalization and punctuation.
- One-Time Use: Most codes can only be redeemed once per account. If you’ve used a code before, it won’t work again.
- Avoid Typos: Double-check the code for any mistakes or spaces that may invalidate it.
Stay Tuned to This Guide – Frequent checks of this guide will allow you to get the most recent codes and stay ahead in your time-traveling adventure.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!