Ragnarok Labyrinth is a fun and cute RPG for mobile devices. Players must choose one of four classes for their character and then explore dungeons and labyrinths. The game also has many additional classes. And in this guide, we will tell you about the Sage class.
Sage Build and Guide
When your character reaches the 5 level, you can choose one of four classes for him. Then when you reach 30 level, you can choose a subclass for your character. So, for example, Magician can become Wizards or Sage. And we recommend that you choose Sage because this class is the best. Sage is a class that can deal massive magical damage and physical damage. And this class has 6 skills.
- Heaven’s Drive – The skill explodes the ground around the enemy, dealing magic damage, with a chance of stunning.
- Earth Spike – Skill summons spikes from the ground, dealing magic damage and stunning the enemy.
- Endow Quake – The skill gives a bonus to your ally who uses earth, water, or fire element.
- Free Cast – The skill increases the power of magical attacks and movement speed.
- Magic Rod – When equipped with a staff, the character takes less damage from enemies.
- Advanced Staff – When equipped with a staff, the character gains a bonus to physical attacks and increases attack speed.
We recommend you use Earth Spike, Free Cast, and Magic Rod. The rest of the skills you can choose at your choice. As for stats, you need to invest all your points in AGI and INT. Then your Sage will become incredibly strong.