With the announcement of PUBG New State coming to mobile platforms, including iOS and Android. Indian players were eager to dive into the new PUBG Mobile game upon its launch, after the long ban of the original game. However, in the press statement released by PUBG Studio, we came to know that PUBG New State is not launching in countries like India, Vietnam and China.
In the wake of that, players started looking for different ways to change their country in the Google Play Store, in hopes of getting the pre-registration for PUBG New State done. But, most people aren’t aware of the steps involved in changing a country in Google Play Store.
Related | PUBG New State: PUBG Mobile 2.0 version announced officially
Keeping that in mind, today we are here with a guide, that explains how people can change the country in Google Play Store.
How to change Country in Google Play Store
Here are the official steps involved in changing a country in Google Play Store.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu Account.
- Under “Country and profiles,” find your name and country.
- If you don’t have a payment method from the new country, follow the onscreen instructions to add a payment method. This creates a new Google Payments profile linked to the new country.
- The first payment method must be from the country you’re adding a profile for.
- Once you create the profile, you can add payment methods from other countries.
- The Google Play Store automatically changes to the new country. It can take up to 24 hours to change.
PUBG New State is set to release later this year on Android and iOS platforms.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!