PUBG Mobile Lite version 0.20.1 is the latest update that is currently available to download. The new update introduces a plentitude of quality of life changes, major additions like the Payload mode, and a few other changes. In this article, we talk about how to download PUBG Mobile Lite new update. Including the current version 0.20.1 and the forthcoming updates.
The best way to download PUBG Mobile Lite latest updates is via the game’s official website. You don’t have to scrounge through the entire internet just to update PUBG Mobile Lite. Below you can find a direct download link for PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.1 and the link to the game’s official website from where you can download new updates.
APK Download Link for PUBG Mobile Lite version 0.20.1: Click here
PUBG Mobile Lite New Update Download.
- Download the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.1 version APK file from the above link. Or, Visit the official website and download the latest version of the game.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.tencent.iglite.
- Launch the PUBG Mobile Lite from the home screen and log in to your account to enjoy the latest update.
If you encounter ‘Problem Parsing the Package error,’ consider downloading the files again and reinstall them.
Download PUBG Mobile Lite New Update Via Google Play
Before, we talked about some unconventional ways of downloading PUBG Mobile Lite new update. The best and easy way is to update the game via Google Play Store. Open PlayStore on your mobile device and search for PUBG Mobile Lite. On the game page, if there is any new update available – you can download it from there.
PUBG Mobile Lite is a free to play battle royale game currently available on Android, iOS and PC platforms.