Tencent, the developers of PUBG Mobile Lite, released a new 0.20.3 update on January 4 for its Beta application. For those who don’t know, the PUBG Mobile Lite Beta version provides a preview of new features that are yet to be released in the Global version. Through the latest PUBG Mobile Lite Beta 0.20.3 version, one can test new features in advance and earn free rewards upon reporting bugs and glitches.
In order to experience the new version ahead of the Global release, players must download and install the APK file of the PUBG Mobile Lite Beta 0.20.3 version. Before installing it, ensure that the device must have 1 GB of free storage space to accommodate the update files.
How to download PUBG Mobile Lite Beta 0.20.3 update
Download Link: https://bit.ly/38geCWp
Follow these steps to install PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.3 Beta version:
- Download the PUBG Mobile Lite Beta APK file from the above link.
- Open the Download folder and Install the beta-pubg-mobile-lite-0.20.3.apk downloaded file.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet, by navigating to Settings > Safety and then Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Launch the installed application.
- Log in to the guest account to start playing the 0.20.3 Beta version of PUBG Mobile Lite.
If the file shows the ‘Problem Parsing the Package’ error, consider re-downloading it and follow the above steps again. Moreover, removing the global version of PUBG Mobile Lite isn’t mandatory in order to install the latest Beta update.
In the newest version, players can get early access to a brand new Team Death Match (TDM) mode and some other additions.