PUBG Mobile 1.3 update, also presented as Hundred Rhythms, has been released officially by Tencent Games. As the name suggests, the latest patch is entirely based on the Hundred Rhythms theme.
The game developers have also added a new gameplay mode called Hundred Rhythms to the PUBG Mobile in which the participants need to defeat their opponents using 3 Armband special skills. To play the new Hundred Rhythms mode, one must select the Erangel map in the map selection menu.
To download and install the PUBG Mobile Hundred Rhythms patch, follow the below-listed guide.
How to download PUBG Mobile Hundred Rhythms Update APK
Hundred Rhythms APK Download Link: http://bit.ly/3rHmXti
Hundred Rhythms OBB Download Link: http://bit.ly/3kZVJvq
- Download the PUBG Mobile Hundred Rhythms version’s APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, go to the phone’s home screen.
- Launch the PUBG Mobile – Hundred Rhythms and log in to your account to enjoy the latest update.
Note: The update size is around 615 MB for Android and 1.5 GB for the iOS platform.
Players will also get 3,000 BP, 100 AG and Cute Kitten – Pan (3d) as a welcome reward when they download the update between March 9 and March 14 (UTC+0).