PUBG Mobile, the famous battle royale game available for Android and iOS, provides players with an ultimate battle royale experience on the go. In the game, players can customize the various elements, including characters’ appearance, profile name, avatar, and more, to stand apart from the crowd. Those who are new to the game may be bored of their default PUBG Mobile profile picture and looking for a way to change it.
For them, we’ve prepared a straightforward guide to change profile pictures in Call of Duty: Mobile.
Related: How to increase FPS on PUBG Mobile
How to Change Profile Picture in PUBG Mobile
Changing the PUBG Mobile’s profile picture is an easy process and can be done in a few moments.
- Tap the Default Profile Picture right next to the username.
- Click on the Pencil Icon called Edit to customize the profile.
- Select Avatar tab which is the third tab in the list.
- Choose your favorite Avatar or Profile Picture.
- Hit the Confirm button to save the changes.
PUBG Mobile features a ton of different Avatars that can be obtained from crate openings or by spending UC cash. Those who don’t want to use any PUBG Mobile Avatar can set their Social Media picture by selecting the Social Network from the list. In the same way, one can also change its PUBG Mobile’s Avatar frame.