PUBG Mobile is finally getting the 1.1 update on November 10, and the latest version will take the gaming experience to a whole new level. As per the official announcement, the game servers will not be taken offline for maintenance, and players can download the latest 1.1 from Google Play Store.
However, after the release of the 1.1 version, you can’t play with other players if you’re on a different version. Thus, PUBG Mobile strongly recommends everyone to download the latest update as soon as possible.
The patch notes for PUBG Mobile 1.1 update has also been revealed officially, and here’s the list of major changes coming to the next patch update.
PUBG Mobile 1.1 Update Patch Notes
- Two unique maps based on Erangel featuring ruins, trenches, a bandit camp, and other locations are waiting to be explored.
- Explore a new underground world that includes unique combat mechanics and a railcar vehicle. The rewards are tempting, but danger lurks all around you. Watch out for enemies hiding in the shadows.
- Weapons can be equipped with the M203 Grenade Launcher, adding the ability to blow up enemies with your firearms.
- A new Thermal Sight that makes it easier for you to discover hidden enemies.
- Night Vision Scope & Goggles to help you seize the upper hand in the darkness.
- New Heavy Armor that offers even stronger protection and unique abilities.
- A diverse range of armor attachments that make it possible to further customize the abilities of your armor.
- Try out the Tikhar Rifle: a unique silent air rifle from the Metro series
- Cunning bandits have been introduced as enemies on the map. Raid them or loot their supplies, but watch out for the elite warriors among them.
- Watch out for special monsters from the Metro series who threaten players from the shadows!
Arm yourself and enter the battlefield! Defeat enemies, search for supplies, score loot, get better gear, and amass a fortune!
Enter Metro Royale:
Tap the metro tunnel entrance in the Lobby to enter the Metro Royale gameplay lobby, which contains an exclusive system and features, including a black market, loadout inventory, command post, missions, talents, rankings, etc.
- The Black Market is the exclusive Metro Royale shop. Players can purchase supplies and new equipment here before starting a match. Players can also sell the supplies they bring out of Metro Royale for Metro Cash.
- The supplies available in the Black Market differ from those in Classic Mode and are divided into different quality levels. The Black Market also offers Metro Royale-exclusive weapons, mines, and other new items.
- Equipment configured in the loadout menu can be brought into battle. When you return victorious from the battlefield, items are taken back to the loadout menu.
- Items can be stored in the Metro Royale Inventory. Items kept in the Metro Royale Inventory won’t be brought into the battlefield and won’t be lost if the player is defeated.
- Items carried in your Backpack will be the only items you bring into the match, so remember to include enough ammo!
- Items stored in the Lock Box will be brought back to you whether you win or lose the match.
- At the Command Post, you can check your Favorability with NPCs, read NPC backstories, and give them gifts to increase your Favorability.
- When your Favorability with an NPC increases, they’ll give you useful resources that will help you survive in the Metro Royale world!
Winter Festival theme (from December)
- A cold wave has hit Erangel, covering the sea surface in ice floes. Follow them to find the randomly-appearing Winter Castle Paradise, get into jolly snowball fights with friends, and snowboard to your heart’s content.
- In addition to the chilliness, the cold wave has also brought the warmth of the holidays. Visit the Winter Festival hut and the gift pine tree that have appeared next to the city and partake in the festivities with your companions.
New item: Spike Trap
Spike Traps appears on the ground in the Classic Mode and can be used in the throwable items tab after being picked up. Place the traps on the ground to puncture vehicle tires that pass over them. The traps are for disabling the vehicle and won’t damage the vehicle itself.
Spike Traps are a one-time item. They can only puncture 1 vehicle’s tires and can’t be retrieved after being placed.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to get stuck in the ground at Paradise in Sanhok.
- Improved physical collision detection to resolve an issue that caused players to move through walls under some circumstances.
RP Season 16
Royale Pass Season 16 Metro Royale!
- Metro-Themed Interface & Rewards: Get Artyom or Anna at Lv. 1 The new Night Terror Set awaits at Lv. 100.
- New Metro events: RP exclusive event tab. Obtain Metro Badges via various channels to go on an adventure. Unlock the story as you explore and choose to advance for free or after making a purchase. Collect Metro supplies and redeem them for Colonel Miller and other grand rewards.
- New RP group event: Join a group after purchasing the RP, add enough members to collect a free reward, and reach the target level together to receive an extra reward!
Download Feature Improvements
- Improved the download classification to provide a better download experience.
- Improved the user experience when interacting with the download floating window of the Lobby. Corresponding rewards can be collected here after downloading resource packs.
- Split low-spec audio into various downloadable packs. The packs must be downloaded before they can be used properly.
- Added a feature that enables users who satisfy certain device models and network speed conditions to auto-download resources when they go to Spawn Island.
Update the game between November 10th and November 15th (UTC+0) to get:
- 2888 BP
- 100 AG
- Thorn Trooper Backpack (3d)
The above patch notes have been sourced from the PUBG Mobile‘s official website.