Pokemon Unite has finally received its first balance update on November 10, which brought massive nerfs for some overpowered characters. The latest Pokemon Unite 220.127.116.11 update features substantial adjustments to battle items and Pokemon to achieve the balance.
Beyond this, Season 2 has also gone live with the release of the 18.104.22.168 patch, meaning trainers can once again grind for the glorious rewards. Here are the complete patch notes of the Pokemon unite 22.214.171.124 Update.
Pokemon Unite Patch Notes Version 126.96.36.199
- Cheek Pouch recover reduced
- Covet bug fixed that would allow Belch to be used more frequently
- Stuff Cheeks shield amount reduced
- Bullet Seed damage increased
- Belch damage decreased
- Berry Belly Flop bug fixed when jumping
Alolan Ninetails (Buffed)
- Special Attack stat increased
- Blizzard damage increased and cooldown reduced
- Secondary effects improved
- Cooldown reduced
- Unite Move: Fixed Bug (HP recovery effect wouldn’t be activated properly)
- Thunder bug fixed that would stop the move from activating
- Rough Skin bug fixed that would see it causing more damage to Zeraora using Wild Charge
Battle Item Adjustments
- HP recovery increased!
- Movement Speed increased!
- Fixed Bug (Status effects were not removed properly, now fixed)
Please note: There aren’t the official patch notes, and they have been sourced from Serebii.