Pokemon Go version 0.227.1 update that adds the Postcard Book feature, allowing players to save memories from visited locations, and a ton of game fixes and quality of life changes if finally live and available to download.
Pokemon Go version 0.227.1 is the latest update for the game and is officially available via official channels like Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store. However, many players face problems updating Pokemon Go to version 0.227.1.
For that, we have prepared a handy guide that shares the APK download link for Pokemon Go with additional details on how to install it.
Pokemon Go Version 0.227.1: APK Download Link
Pokemon Go version 0.227.1 APK file sizes up to 117.06 MB. You can click on the link below to start your download.
- Download the APK file from the above link.
- Open file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet by navigating to Settings > Safety. And then Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, open the Pokemon Go application.
- Let the application download additional files. Once that is done, you can play the game.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.