The Planetary Destruction category is a list of units in Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle. This list includes heroes and villains alike that are so powerful, they were able to deal planetary damage! If you’re looking for the best units in this category, we’ve got you covered with our Planetary Destruction tier list in Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle!
Instinctive Destruction Legendary Super Saiyan Broly
Super Saiyan Broly is an absolute beast, able to take down just about any foe that dares to stand in his path. With naturally high ATK, DEF, and critical chance, with the ability to stack bonus ATK and DEF, he can nuke enemies into oblivion. Though his Active Skill is a bit difficult to activate, his damage goes off the charts once it does. If that wasn’t enough, he becomes stronger when he’s fighting Pure Saiyans and Hybrid Saiyans, which make up a majority of the cast in the game!
Saiyan Pride Vegeta/Goku
Great all-around unit with no severe downsides. They’re super effective against Planet Namek Saga enemies, but they’re quite rare.
Indestructible Saiyan Evil Legendary Super Saiyan Broly
A slightly toned-down version of Planetary Destruction Broly, though that isn’t to say that this version of Broly is weak. He still has monstrous stats, allowing him to take on lots of foes with his high ATK and DEF. Like his other version, he’s super effective against Pure Saiyans, Hybrid Saiyans, and Goku’s Family.
Nightmarish Impact Super Saiyan Broly
Broly sure is taking a lot of spots on this list, huh? Well, he deserves it because this is another extremely powerful version of Broly. He’s got great stats on his own, but he really shines when linked up with any of the other Brolys on this list. He gets stronger Super Attacks against groups of enemies, so make sure to take him through events.
The Power to Protect Gohan (Kid)
Sturdy tank with the ability to stack DEF buffs. He can also stun opponents quite easily, making him a great defender. For an added bonus, he shares the Saiyan Warrior Race and The Saiyan Lineage Links with Broly.
Roar of Resentment Frieza (Full Power)
Great unit with all-around stats and no severe weaknesses. He is super effective against all versions of Goku.
Majin Conductor of Destruction Buu (Kid)
Great unit with balanced stats, with the added bonus of being able to heal and stun. As usual though, his Active Skill is unreliable unless you’re fighting a Majin Buu Saga enemy.
Destroyers of the Universe Team Turles
Great unit with balanced stats with a varied skill set, but sometimes struggles with Ki support. If you can maintain his Ki, he can be quite powerful.
Rage’s Final Measures Vegeta (Giant Ape)
Great unit with balanced stats, with an especially powerful Super Attack. His Giant Form is very strong and easy to use, though his link set is rather lacking.
Glacial Prestige Frieza (1st Form)
A great form of Frieza with a powerful transformation that gains ATK and DEF buffs that can stack. His healing and stunning are great as well, and all of these abilities are powered up when he’s transformed. The downside is that his Golden Form transformation takes three turns to activate.
Open The Gates of Hell Cooler (Final Form)
Excellent damage dealer and sturdy tank. The catch is that he must be paired with Wicked Bloodline characters to use him at his full power.
Extreme Ultimate Power Cooler
Another form of Cooler with excellent stats and, once he’s transformed, can decimate Pure Saiyans and Hybrid Saiyans.
Heartless Destruction Buu (Kid)
The best supporter in the game at the moment, as long as you can keep your team’s HP up.
Explosive Evolution Turles
A great alternative to Heartless Destruction Buu. He’s got great ATK, and can stun fairly well. He’s lacking any kind of buffs, however.
- Eerie Sense of Despair Frieza (3rd Form)
- Reign of Terror Frieza (1st Form)
- The True Value of Perfect Form Cell (Perfect Form)
- Last-Ditch Attack Frieza (Full Power)
- Rageful Erasure Frieza (Final Form)
- Hot-Blooded God of Destruction Beerus
- Transcendent Majin Buu (Kid)
- Fire of Vengeance Golden Frieza
- Power for the Death-Match Vegeta (Giant Ape)
- Explosive Super Elite Vegeta
- Surpassing All Perfect Cell
- Welcome to Hell Perfect Cell
- Proof of Resurrection Golden Frieza
- Almighty Cleave Cooler
- Eternal Horror Legendary Super Saiyan Broly
- Raging Dash Majin Buu (South Supreme Kai)
- Ceaseless Terror Perfect Cell
- Emperor’s Devotion Frieza (Full Power)
- Catastrophic Rage Frieza (Final Form)
- Earth-Piercing Light Frieza (Final Form)
- Golden Malice Golden Frieza
- Vile and Violent Turles
- Evil Scorn Cooler
- Saiyans’ Limitless Potential Vegeta
- Devastating Punishment Beerus
- Umpire of Annihilation Beerus
- Saiyan Strike! Vegeta (Dokkan Butoden)
- Storm of Terror Frieza (2nd Form)
- Super Warrior of Destruction Legendary Super Saiyan Broly
- Swirling Ambition Turles (Giant Ape)
- Heinous Attack Cooler (Final Form)
- Wayward God Beerus
- Absolute Suppression Turles
- Full Power Breakthrough Jackie Chun (Max Power)
- Dominance Through Destruction Champa
- Uncontrollable Instinct Buu (Kid)
- Thrill of the Fight Beerus
- Resolute Execution Cooler (Final Form)
- Budding Heart Piccolo
- Domineering Victory Declaration Jackie Chun
That concludes our tier list of the Planetary Destruction class in Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle. Think a unit should be in a different tier? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!