If you are curious about which of the nine avatars to go for when it comes to the strong and amazing Bladedancer, we have just what you needed right here! In today’s article we have tried and tested everything to give you the best Avatar for the Bladedancer.
This class is my favorite one so far in the game, and that’s for several reasons. Firstly, the cool looking skills it has, and the ability to do massive burst damage to targets (AoE damage). Secondly, it takes down the enemies in PvP in seconds, so it’s super fun to play and wreck the opponent.
But for all that to come true, you need to play as certain Avatars, because they increase the BR by quite a lot. So, without further ado, let’s reveal the best Avatars for the Bladedancer!
This is the one I use most of the time, because it has some super strong attributes and overall is fairly easy to obtain.
I prefer using this in PVP since it is quite good to burst down enemy players and to keep yourself somewhat safe.
– Blade Strike I: Bladesurge damage +20% and pulls players towards the caster.
– Blade Within I: Blade Dance has +25% Attack until out of combat.
– Blade Strike II: Bladesurge damage +40% and pulls players towards the caster.
– Flurry Power I: Increase Phantom Strike hit count to 8. Each hit deals 3% more damage.
– Blade Within II: Blade Dance has +50% Attack until out of combat.
– Flurry Power II: Increase Phantom Strike hit count to 9. Each hit deals 6% more damage.
– Blade Within III: Blade Dance has +100% Attack until out of combat.
Each of these skills is obtainable by escalating the Avatar. To do so, all you need is to collect that Avatar’s fragments over and over, and you will quickly get there in no time. For the Avatars obtainable through the quest line, go and re-do these stages for more drops!
This avatar is OK for PvE if you don’t have Mock, since I prefer to use Mock for everything. But this one is fine in case you don’t have the other, and you can’t NOT have this since it’s the default one.
For monsters and bosses it is OK, but in PvP it’s not the best.
– Rake Stun I: Unlock Lethal Rake. Stuns the target for 1s.
– Steel Body I: Blade Dance has +50% Defense until out of combat.
– Rake Stun II: Lethal Rake Combo. Stuns the target for 2s.
– Lotus Strike I: Death Lotus deals 10% increased damage. Unlocks Death Lotus combo that can be cast 2 times consecutively.
– Steel Body II: Blade Dance has +100% Defense until out of combat.
– Lotus Strike I: Death Lotus deals 30% increased damage. Unlocks Death Lotus combo that can be cast 3 times consecutively.
– Steel Body III: Blade Dance has +200% Defense until out of combat.
Again, to level up the skills you will need to have that Avatar’s essences and once you collect enough, go ahead and upgrade!
To obtain more Avatar essences, there are several things you can do:
– Complete Adventure Mode levels with 3 stars
– Do the Minotaur Labyrinth
– Do the Pinnacle of Akard
– Go PvP and rank high, you will get from the ranking rewards
– Complete special or limited events throughout the game
I suggest you do the Adventure Mode stages because they are the quickest and most reliable way to get those essences.
The reasons why I chose the Mock Avatar and no other is because I like to PvP a lot. It’s fun and that particular Avatar has the skill that pulls the enemies close, which further facilitates the chances for double or even triple kills. In PvE I use the same one, but sometimes I swap back to Shermie.
These are the two Avatars I like to use most, because the others don’t seem that reliable to me. They might be good for some people, for some play styles, but to me these are the ones that work the best.
To get better at the game, check out our Overlords of Oblivion guide, and if you have some other suggestions about the best Bladedancer Avatars, leave a comment down below and tell us which one and why, because we would love to hear your opinions, since it all differs from play style to play style.