Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds is the latest entry in the famous Ni no Kuni series crafted in collaboration with the popular animation company Ghibli Studios and the famous Music artist Joe Hisaishi. It is an action MMO that offers a Ghibli-esque open world with fully voiced characters, a great storyline, a myriad of activities, co-op play, and more.
Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds has finally made its way to the mobile platforms. However, because of slow download speed or other similar issues, many Android platform users find it hard to download the Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds.
Seeing that, we prepared a handy guide that shares the APK download link for Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds while talking about how to install it on your Android device.
Disclaimer – If you are not sure about downloading APK files from third-party websites, you can try to download Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds from Google Play Store. Try clearing the cache or restarting your device if you are getting stuck in the middle of the download process.
With that said, here is a handy guide that shares the Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds APK download link, along with a few other details on it.
Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds APK Download Link
Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds APK file sizes up to 1.28 GB. You can download it using the below links. Once the download process gets completed—follow the below steps to install the game on your Android device.
Here’s a Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds APK Mediafire download link, you can use it to download the APK file at high speed, without any issue.
- Download the APK file from the above link.
- Open file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet, by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, open the Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds application.
- Let the application download additional files. Once that is done, you can play the game.
Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds is an action MMO currently available on the Android, iOS, and PC platforms.