Pokemon Snap is back with a new update! Released on August 3rd, this new free update comes with three new areas and a host of new Pokemon to discover. The first of which is the Secret Side Path where players are shrunk in order to see Pokemon in a whole new perspective.
Players can first find the Secret Side Path by scanning a tree in Florio Park where a hole in the base of the tree appears to lead somewhere… Your NEO_ONE will then shrink and you are on your way to the Secret Side Path where you will discover new Pokemon.
Secret Side Path (Day)
- Wurmple: can be found right at the start of the path, near the middle where two paths join, and near the end of the path.
- Pichu: can be found a few times through the path and is likely hanging around Scorbunny.
- Scorbunny: find Pichu and you will also find a dancing Scorbunny!
- Dodrio: find the mischievous Dodrio causing trouble at various points on the path.
- Comfey: find Comfey sleeping near Snorlax, and near the end of the path.
- Emolga: find Emolga sat on a rock just after the paths diverge, and get the chance to ride on its back!
- Pidgeot: find Pidgeot flying at the beginning of the path, and then later when Dodrio is causing trouble.
- Snorlax: players can find a sleeping Snorlax if they discover the alternative route on the path… Feed Snorlax apples and it may show up at the flowery meadow. Throw an Illumina Orb at it and you have the opportunity to get a 4-star photo!
- Shroomish: find a few along the way where the paths meet and in the flowery meadow. Use Illumina Orbs on Crystabloom to make them light up and dance for a 4-star photo opportunity!
- Bidoof: find some Bidoof crawling on tree branches near the middle of the course.
- Vivillon: discover two different patterned Vivillons along the path near the hollowed-out branches. The garden pattern Vivillon can be found by using Illumina Orbs.
- Torterra: find a sleeping Torterra after the hollowed out branch, and three just before the flowery meadow.
- Taillow: be quick to snap the Taillow just after the hollowed out branch, as they fly away when startled by Dodrio.
Secret Side Path (Night)
- Caterpie: find them at the start, and in the area with all the Foongus. There are also a few near a hollowed out log, and one just past a sleeping Torterra.
- Combee: find one at the start- it’s not easy to miss- and then later alongside Vespiquen.
- Foongus: can be found in the second area and in the flowery meadow.
- Hoothoot: is sat on a stump with the Foongus.
- Ducklett: One is in a hole near the hollowed out branch, and two can be found on the alternate route.
- Snorlax: can be found in amongst plants near the start.
- Pichu: can be found asleep on Snorlax’s belly.
- Scorbunny: can be found sleeping with Pichu on Snorlax’s belly.
- Vespiquen: find them just past the first hollowed-out branch, and then throughout the course as they follow you around.
- Torterra: is sleeping between hollowed out branches, and three more just before the end of the end of the course.
- Pinsir: scan a few times after the second tree branch to make Pinsir pop out of the ground.
- Murkrow: find them hanging out near Pinsir but watch out- they fly away when Pinsir pops up!
- Vivillon: find it near the end of the course in an open area.
- Pidgeot: find it near the Torterra, sleeping in a nest.
- Tangrowth: can be found sleeping in an open area near the Torterra, and later in the flowery meadow.