Not all photos are created the same in New Pokémon Snap, as they will undergo a rigorous evaluation process to receive their proper rating. Not all of the snaps you take during the game, however, need to receive an excellent evaluation to be considered useful, as the LenTalk Requests will task you with taking some very unique photos that will grant you a variety of different rewards, regardless of their quality.
Here’s how to complete all of the Beach (Day) course requests, and the required Research Level to access them.
All New Pokémon Snap Beach (Day) Requests
- Near the Water’s Edge – Research Level 3 – Bring the Pikachu to the Stunfisk right across by using Fluffruit and then take a photo of Pikachu using Stunfisk as a surfboard.
- Wingull Loop-the-Loop – Research Level 1 – Pinpoint a Wingull in the course, then play a Melody nearby. The Wingull will do a vertical loop in the air, which you must picture to complete the request.
- Three in a Row – Research Level 2 – Use Fluffruit to lure two Exeggutors to the sleeping one and then take a photo of all three sleeping.
- Say Cheese! – Research Level 1 – Scan the Bellossom and then take a picture of its reaction.
- Most Marvelous Muscles – Research Level 3 – Make Machamp bose by throwing an Illumina Orb, and then take a picture of it.
- Hiding in the Sand – Research Level 1 – Scan nearby Octillery to reveal the hidden Stunfisk, then make the two fight by throwing Fluffruit at them.