Nola Moon is one of the twelve girls in Girl Cafe Gun that players can use in their team as a Firepower. Her abilities allow her to deal huge damage to single targets. Moreover, having Moon on the team increases the team’s weapon damage by 3%.
In this Girl Cafe Gun article, we will share some major details on Moon while talking about her Casual form.
How to Get Moon in Girl Cafe Gun
Players can get Moon and her different costume forms from the Standard Supply banner.
Moon’s Weapon, Attribute, Tactical Numbers and More
Here is the basic info on Moon that players must know about.
- Weapon – Shotgun
- Attribute – Erosive
- Position – Firepower
- HP – 424 ~ 1327
- DEF – 52 ~ 163
- ATK – 116 ~ 361
- Shield – 205 ~ 641
The Tactical Numbers such as HP, DEF, ATK, and Shield increase when players enhance the player card.
Moon’s Skills: Active and Passive Abilities
Here are Moon’s skills, including her Active, Team, and Passive abilities.
Weapon Boost (Team Skill)
Increases team weapon damage by 3%.
Inner Poise (Active Skill)
Shows your true form, increasing your damage dealt by 43.1% and Crit Rate by 57.5%. Lasts 7s.
- LV.2 | Damage dealt is increased by 63.9%.
- LV.3 | Increases Crit rate by 62.3%.
- LV.4 | Damage dealt is increased by 83%.
Braveheart (Passive Skill)
When you deal a critical hit, your damage is increased by 4.2% for 3s. Can stack up to 5 times.
- LV.2 | Increases damage dealt by 4.7%.
- LV.3 | Increases damage dealt by 5.1%.
- LV.4 | Increases damage dealt by 6.1%.
Change of Style (Passive Skill)
When the shield is depleted, your Crit rate is increased by 5.7%. When the shield is active, your damage is increased by 7.5%.
- LV.2 | Increases Crit rate by 6.3%.
- LV.3 | Damage dealt is increased by 10.9%.
- LV.4 | Increases Crit rate by 8.2%.
Silence Res (Passive Skill)
Reduces your chance of being Silenced by 30%.
- LV.2 | Reduces your chance of being Silenced by 40%.
- LV.3 | Reduces your chance of being Silenced by 50%.
- LV.4 | Reduces your chance of being Silenced by 60%.
Girl Cafe Gun is a 2D gacha game currently available on Android and iOS platforms.