Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.5.64 update for Advanced Server is out now. From the content perspective, the latest development adds various new heroes, adjustments, new skins, and a lot more to the MOBA title. Besides this, several bugs and glitches have also been patched to deliver a much better gaming experience.
Here are the official patch notes for the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.5.64 Advanced Server update.
Advanced Server 1.5.64 official Patch Notes
I. New Heroes & Revamped Heroes
“Phoveus, Shadow of Dread”: a powerful Fighter that punishes heroes who use Blink skills.
[Passive – Deity Intuition]
Phoveus’ weapon, Astaros, holds mysterious powers and is exceptionally sensitive to fast-moving prey. When an enemy hero uses Blink or Charge skills, it reduces all of Phoveus’ skill cooldowns.
[Skill 1 – Malefic Terror]
Phoveus smashes the ground and unleashes Astaros Dread, dealing Magic Damage to enemies hit and reducing their Movement Speed. Astaros Dread leaves enemies who are hit by it terrified, causing its effects to spread again. If Phoveus touches it, he gains Shield.
[Skill 2 – Astaros Eye]
Phoveus summons forth the Astaros Oculus that watches enemies, reducing the Movement Speed of any enemy that sets foot on it. After 1s, the Astaros Oculus starts pulling all enemies within range into its center, dealing Magic Damage.
[Ultimate – Deity Force]
Astaros keeps a watchful gaze over the area around Phoveus. If it sees an enemy hero using Blink or Charge skills, it activates to cast a Mark upon them. During this time, Phoveus can instantly blink to their location to deliver a fierce blow, dealing Magic Damage to the target and its vicinity. Once Phoveus activates this effect, this skill is available for 10s before entering cooldown.
II. Hero Adjustments
Fixed battlefield errors, and made Gloo available once more. Other optimizations include the fact that Turret damage is no longer transmitted to the target; we hope this improves both teams’ experiences in battle.
Heroes with control or slow immunity can now be affected by Gloo’s Passive effects, and the stack counter has been rectified (however, those with slow immunity are still immune to any slow effects).
- Max duration of being attached: 6s → 9s
- Cooldowns of Skill 1 and 2 are now halved upon being attached to a target.
- Turret damage is no longer transmitted to the target.
- Passive stacks on a hero are no longer lost when Gloo detaches from them.
- HP Growth: 134 → 154
- Enhanced Basic Attacks now mark targets. Only when the mark is triggered by the next enhanced Basic Attack will the target be silenced.
- Silence Duration: 0.6s → 1s
- Base Damage of enhanced Basic Attacks: 350 → 250
- Total Physical Attack Bonus for enhanced Basic Attacks: 90% → 120%
We increased Estes’ early game protective capabilities, and given him greater fighting capabilities when he’s linked with multiple allies.
- Base Immediate Heal: 200-350 → 250-400 (increases proportionally when the skill is enhanced)
- Physical Attack bonus when linked with allied heroes increased by 20%.
- Magic Power boost when linked with allied heroes increased by 10%.
III. Weekly Free Heroes & New Skins
- 8 Free Heroes: Server Time 03/19/2021 05:01:00 to 03/26/2021 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the main page to check.)
Roger, Khaleed, Helcurt, Grock, Vale, Uranus, Kadita, Carmilla
6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes:
Luo Yi, Kaja, Chang’e, Hilda, Faramis, Franco**IV. System Adjustments
- Effects, Killing Notifications, Elimination Effect and Spawn Effect Trial Cards (as well as Battle Emotes) can now be used immediately by tapping them after purchase.
- Draft Pick Mode Optimizations
- Added special effects to the Fill button.
- You can now switch lanes by using Quick Chat.
- The time limit for final adjustments in Custom Mode and solo Classic Mode is now 20s
- Optimized spawn point map elements in the MCL Imperial Sanctuary.
- Adjusted the frequency at which the Mentoring Relationship application tutorial is shown.
- Optimized various red notification icons, reducing the amount of notifications that appear in battle/in the system.
- If in a team of five friends, it’s now possible to use newly-obtained heroes in Ranked mode.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!