Mobile Legends: Bang Bang recently got a new version for its Advance Server and it’s called v1.5.58. The latest update brought several hero adjustments, weekly free heroes, new skins, battlefield adjustments, and a lot more to the MOBA title.
Here are the official patch notes for the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.5.58 Advanced Server update.
Survival: Nexus Opening Announcement:
Warriors of the Land of Dawn! Following this update to the Advanced Server, the battle royale mode “Survival: Nexus” will be opened for testing.We hope that you all share your suggestions, ideas and feedback on this new mode with us! If you have any questions or suggestions about “Survival: Nexus”, you can always get in touch with us via Customer Service. May the strongest win!
l. Hero Adjustments
- Improved the logic of skills, slightly strengthened Gloo’s Passive and greatly increased its survivability.
- Slow effect provided by each stack: 5% (capped at 6 stacks)
- Each nearby Goo now inherits 8% of Max HP (but can only withstand damage dealt by Turrets once).
- HP Regen per second when split into several Goo: 3/4/5% of Max HP
- HP Regen per second when successfully attached to a host: 30/40/50% of Max HP
- When attached to a host, 80% of damage taken is transmitted to the target, and 20% is converted to HP.
- Fixed a series of problems, including camera issues.
- Optimized recommended Builds.
- At present, damage transmitted to the host equals to your damage taken after defense. In the next version, it will be changed to the direct damage taken.
- Greatly increased survivability, improved the experience of leveling up Skill 1, and increased damage.
- Movement Speed: 245 → 257
- Base Physical Attack: 105 → 100
- Physical Attack Growth: 9 → 7
- HP Growth: 138.5 → 143.5
- New Effect: Beatrix now gains 5 Physical Attack each time she levels up.
- Cooldown: 12-8s → 8-6s
- Damage dealt with all guns increased by 22-33% approximately.
Bennett – Basic Attack(↓):
- Bullets’ flight time is no longer reduced with attack range.
- Slightly increased base reload speed.
Nibiru – Basic Attack(↓):
- Increased reload time.
- Cooldowns of Bennett and Nibiru: 40-30s
- Cooldowns of Renner and Wesker: 24-18s
Wesker – Ultimate(~):
- Multiple shots are now fired ahead in a fan shaped range. (The current skill description and the actual effects don’t match, and will be fixed in coming updates.)
With this round of adjustments, Mathilda’s poke capabilities have been reduced, which we hope gives her opponents more room to react. To compensate for this, we’ve also made it possible for her to have a higher damage cap when played properly, giving players an opportunity to see if they can pull it off.
- Wisps can now attack minions as well as enemy heroes.
- Decay Ratio: 30-45% → 35-45%
- Mathilda’s Ultimate needs to be aimed manually as it is no longer auto-targeted.
- Flying is only possible after hitting the enemy.
- Cooldown: 40s → 28s (All levels)
- Argus was buffed a little too much in Patch 1.5.56. However, even after the following nerfs, he is still stronger than in Patch 1.5.54.
- Attack Speed Growth: 3.1% → 1.1%
- Total Damage of 3 enhanced Basic Attacks: 325% → 260%
- Bonus inherited from Demon Hunter Sword: 50% → 80%
- Lunge distance of the final slash: 3 → 2.5
Angela’s Skill 1 granted too many effects, and we’d like to make the usage of each of her skills clearer. As such, we’ve buffed this skill’s damage and cooldown, but nerfed its slow effect. Her Ultimate has also been buffed slightly.
- Magic Power Bonus of damage: 50% → 80%
- Energy charging time: 6s → 5s
- Slow effect provided by each stack: 18% → 8%
- Cooldown: 80-70s → 70s
- Base Shield: 1200-2000 → 1200-1800
- Magic Power Bonus of Shield: 200% → 200-280%
- Improved the feel of Skill 1 and skill combos.
- Damage bonus to frozen targets: 30% → 20%
- His sight is now exposed for only 3 seconds after starting driving.
- Base Damage of Beta: 75-120 → 125-175
- Base Shield: 250-500 → 250-400
- Magic Power Bonus: 170% → 150%
- True Damage dealt when hitting Weaknesses: 50 → 58-100, which scales with level (already implemented as of Patch 1.5.56)
II. Weekly Free Heroes & New Skins
- 1- Khufra’s skin “Dreadful Clown” will be available as the March Starlight Skin on March 1st.
- 2- 8 Free Heroes: Server Time 2/26/2021 05:01:00 to 3/5/2021 05:00:00 (Tap the Settings button on the top-right corner of the main page to check.)
- 6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes:
III. Battlefield Adjustments
- Fixed an issue with Yu Zhong’s Skill 2 where, l in rare circumstances, he would be unable to erupt his Sha Residue.
- Fixed an issue with Natalia’s Passive where it would still do damage even if her movement was obstructed while Blinking.
- Fixed an issue with the icon display shown when Wanwan’s Ultimate gets ready for use.
- Fixed an issue with Popol and Kupa’s Skill 3 when it exposed the target’s sight.
- The Movement Speed boost Diggie gains from his Ultimate was missing from the skill description, and has now been added.