Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.6.78 update for the Advance Server is live now. Once again, a couple of heroes are subject to changes in order to achieve balance. In the latest advance server, developers have adjusted Nana, Thamuz, and so on.
The Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.6.78 Advance Server is now available to download for everyone. However, if you’re experiencing issues while downloading it, here’s the direct download link to the APK file. Here’s a detailed guide for the same.
How to download Mobile Legends 1.6.78 Advance Server
The Mobile Legends update APK file size weighs around 110MB. Thus make sure that your device has enough storage space to accommodate it.
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3O5aZVZ
- Download the Mobile Legends 1.6.78 APK file from the above link.
- Open file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet, by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, open the Mobile Legends application.
- Log in to the guest account and enjoy the beta version.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
If you still have any questions regarding the Mobile Legends’ latest Advance Server, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang is one of the most popular MOBA games currently available on Android, and iOS.
Related: Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Tier List