Mobile Legends 1.6.60 Advance Server – Full Patch Notes

0
Mobile Legends Bang Bang

Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.6.60 update for Advanced Server is out now. In the latest update, the developers have adjusted a number of heroes, including Hilda, Grock, Masha, and more.

Here are the complete patch notes of the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.6.60 Advanced Server update.

Related: Best Kagura Builds in Mobile Legends

I. Revamped Hero

[Revamped Hero: Panda Warrior – Akai]

We’re making a few adjustments to Akai’s skill set.

[Passive – Tai Chi]

[Skill 1 – Headbutt]

[Skill 2 – Body Slam]

II. Hero Adjustments

[Hilda] (↑)

[Skill 1] (↓)

Base Damage: 200-350 >> 200-300

[Skill 2] (↑)

Base Damage: 185-285 >> 185-335

Cooldown: 9s >> 10-7.5s

[Ultimate] (~)

Base Damage: 800-1000 >> 600-1000

Extra Damage Per Stack: 25-35 >> 60-100

Extra Damage At Max Stacks: 50% >> 35%

[Grock] (↑)

[Passive] (↑)

Removed Effect: Grock gains extra Magic Defense when near a wall.

[Skill 2] (↑)

The shockwave can no longer be blocked by Lolita’s shield. Flying distance also slightly increased.

[Ultimate] (↑)

Changed the name from Ancestral Gift to Earthen Force.

Removed Effect: Hitting a wall refunds 30% of the skill’s cooldown.

New Effect: Grock stuns nearby enemies for 1.2s upon hitting a wall.

[Masha] (↑)

On top of the previous adjustments, Masha now deals increased damage when her HP is low.

[Attribute] (↑)

Now each of Masha’s HP bars can enjoy 100% of Masha’s extra HP.

[Passive] (~)

Extra Attack Speed Per 1% HP Lost: 1% >> 1.8%

Max Extra Attack Speed: 80% >> 180%

Energy Regen greatly reduced.

[Skill 1] (~)

Base Damage: 120 >> 60

Extra Damage: 1%-2.5% of the Target’s Max HP >> 1.5%-3% of Masha’s Max

HP Cost: 1%-1.5% Total HP >> 2.5%-3.5% of One HP Bar

[Skill 2] (↑)

The energy shock can now penetrate minions.

[Ultimate] (~)

Base Damage: 300-500

Extra Damage: 30%-50% of Masha’s extra Max HP

HP Cost: 30% at All levels >> 30%-50%

[Atlas] (↑)

Atlas can now freeze his foes more easily, though for a shorter time.

[Passive] (↑)

[Johnson] (↑)

We’re opening up the possibility for Johnson to take the EXP lane.

[Skill 1] (~)

Cooldown: 9-6s >> 8s at All Levels

[Skill 2] (↑)

Cooldown: 11-8.5s >> 10-8s

Base Damage: 100-175 >> 80-180

New Effect: Enemies hit by Johnson’s Skill 2 will take 10% increased damage from the next attack (up to 50%).

[Zhask] (↑)

We’re granting Zhask a new Passive and increasing his sustainability when his Ultimate is active.

[Passive] (~)

Revamped: Upon death, Zhask summons a frenzied Nightmaric Spawn on the spot.

[Ultimate] (↑)

New Effect: The enhanced Nightmaric Spawn gains massive Magic Lifesteal.

Enhanced Nightmaric Spawn’s HP slightly reduced.

[Baxia] (↑)

We’re boosting Baxia’s initiation potential in the early game.

[Skill 2] (↑)

Base Damage: 125-250 >> 180-280

Cooldown: 9-6s >> 10-7s

[Hylos] (~)

We’re shifting some of Hylos’ power to the late game.

[Skill 2] (~)

Base Damage: 120-270 >> 100-300


III. Weekly Free Heroes

[Free Heroes]

8 Free Heroes: 02/25/2022 05:01:00 to 03/04/2022 05:00:00 (Server Time)

Khaleed, Diggie, Minsitthar, Beatrix, Cecilion, Natan, Hayabusa, Carmilla

6 Extra Starlight Member Heroes: Karrie, Helcurt, Chou, Akai, Gusion, Leomord

We are hiring game guide writers!

Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!

Write A Comment

Mobile Legends 1.6.60 Advance Server – Full Patch Notes

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.