Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.6.36 update for the Advance Server is live now. In the latest Mobile Legends development, devs are re-applying the battlefield adjustments for the December season (previously applied in Patch 1.6.30) with a few changes. Thus keep a close eye on the impact of these adjustments.
The Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.6.36 Advance Server is now available to download for everyone. However, if you’re experiencing issues while downloading it, here’s the direct download link to the APK file. Here’s a detailed guide for the same.
How to download Mobile Legends 1.6.36 Advance Server
The Mobile Legends update APK file size weighs around 110MB. Thus make sure that your device has enough storage space to accommodate it.
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3zEj3ov
- Download the Mobile Legends 1.6.36 APK file from the above link.
- Open file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet, by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, open the Mobile Legends application.
- Log in to the guest account and enjoy the beta version.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
Related: Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Tier List