Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.6.20 update for the Advance Server is live now. When it comes to changes, a new hero Prophetess of the Night – Valentina has been added into the ever-growing characters pool
Besides this, a few minor changes have been implemented into the system which includes the repositioning of practice mode and tutorial to the training camp. Finally, a total of eight new heroes have been made available for free for this week.
The Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.6.20 Advance Server is now available to download for everyone. However, if you’re experiencing issues while downloading it, here’s the direct download link to the APK file. Here’s a detailed guide for the same.
How to download Mobile Legends 1.6.20 Advance Server?
The Mobile Legends update APK file size weighs around 110MB. Thus make sure that your device has enough storage space to accommodate it.
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3zEj3ov
- Download the APK file from the above link.
- Open file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet, by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, open the Mobile Legends application.
- Log in to the guest account and enjoy the beta version.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
Related: Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Tier List