Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.6.18 update for the Advance Server is live now. The latest patch brings several heroes adjustments to achieve the balance.
Moreover, a total of six heroes has been made available for free in the latest advance server. Last but not least, there are several battlefield and system adjustments which include battle spell flicker, battle paint adjustments, and a lot more.
The Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 1.6.18 Advance Server is now available to download for everyone. However, if you’re experiencing issues while downloading it, here’s the direct download link to the APK file. Here’s a detailed guide for the same.
How to download Mobile Legends 1.6.18 Advance Server?
The Mobile Legends update APK file size weighs around 110MB. Thus make sure that your device has enough storage space to accommodate it.
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3ginPBi
- Download the APK file from the above link.
- Open file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet, by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps From Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, open the Mobile Legends application.
- Log in to the guest account and enjoy the beta version.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
Related: Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Tier List
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!