MIR4 is a big mobile MMORPG with lots of different activities and mechanics. You are able to find a huge amount of items there and the game doesn’t explain to you their purpose. Dragon Statues are one of the most important and crucial resources that you can collect from many different sources. You may obtain these as a reward for some quests or as a drop item from some boss. However, there are lots of players who don’t understand how to use these statues, and today we are going to help them. This guide will tell you about Dragon Statues in MIR4.
How to Use Dragon Statues in MIR4
Dragon Statues in MIR4 are special resources you may obtain via different activities. There are two variations of them that are called Rare Blue Dragon Statues, and Epic Blue Dragon Statues. Both variations have different usages. But, in order to use them, you will need to visit a specific character. It is the Blue Dragon Craftsman named Dampyo. You can find him in Bicheon Castle.
RELATED: How to Join Raids in MIR4 | Raids Guide
When you reach the NPC you need, you will be able to ask him to craft you some loot boxes. Dampyo will accept Dragon Statues as a payment. The full list of items you can craft with Rare Blue Dragon Statues is the following:
- Rare Blue Dragon Coffer (Material) is a loot box that rewards you with different rare pieces of a dragon’s body. These are items like scale, leather, and horns. You will need these materials to upgrade your equipment, weapons, and accessories.
- Glittering Powder Box is a loot box that allows you to receive Glittering Powder.
- Life Elixir Box is a loot box that allows you to receive Life Elixirs.
There is a second type of Dragon Statues in MIR4. The full list of items you can craft with Epic Blue Dragon Statues is the following:
- Epic Blue Dragon Coffer (Material) is the same loot box as the one you can craft with epic statues, but this one will give you epic upgrading materials.
- Epic Blue Dragon Coffer (Tome) is a loot box that allows you to receive one of Epic Skill Tomes.
- Epic Blue Dragon Coffer (Spirit) is a loot box that allows you to receive one of Epic Spirit Stones.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!