Minecraft Bedrock Beta edition has been upgraded to 188.8.131.52 and once again, a lot of bugs and glitches have been fixed. Beyond this, Mojang has introduced a new Froglight block, iron golem parity feature, and a bunch of other additions in the latest Minecraft Beta 184.108.40.206.
Since Minecraft Bedrock Beta edition offers a chance to test new features early, players must ensure to provide feedback regarding the bugs and glitches they encounter during gameplay. So without any further ado, let’s look at the complete patch notes of Minecraft Beta 220.127.116.11.
Minecraft Beta 18.104.22.168 Bedrock Patch Notes
- Chests may not show all inventory slots when using the Pocket UI. As a workaround, you might want to enable the Classic UI setting.
- Frogs and Tadpoles now have sounds
- Frog panic speed is now appropriate
- Tadpoles now have the panic goal
- Glow Lichen can no longer be placed on top of Frog Egg
- Three new Froglight blocks have been added (Pearlescent, Verdant, Ochre)
- The Froglight blocks emit light
- The blocks are obtained by luring a Frog close to a small Magma Cube. The Frog will eat the Magma Cube and a Froglight block will drop. Each Frog variant will cause a different Froglight block to drop
Features and Bug Fixes
Stability and Performance
- Fixed an issue that could cause the entities in a chunk to not save when exiting a world
- The game now loads certain seeds and worlds around Mesa biomes without crashing
- Iron Golems now show different degrees of cracking depending on their health. Iron Ingots can be used on damaged Iron Golems to repair them
- Glow Lichen now has similar brightness as on Java Edition
- Foxes now aim downwards when they pounce
- Removed the emerald icon above a Villager’s head when trading
- Updated trade tables for Butchers, Cartographers, Librarians, and Wandering Traders
- Iron Golems now only attack players with a very bad standing in a village after attacking a villager