In late 2021, the highly anticipated 1.18 Caves and Cliffs Part Two update will take place. And since there are less than two months left, Mojang is making every effort to finalize the upcoming update as much as possible. In this guide, we will tell you about the fixes and changes.
Changes and Bug Fixes in 188.8.131.52
Now developers are trying to fix bugs, and not add new features, here is a list of all fixes in Beta 184.108.40.206:
- On some devices that had problems, developers fixed and optimized Сhunk generation.
- When updating some old worlds to Caves & Cliffs: Part II, there was a block actors problem. If it were below y = 0, it did not work correctly or rather did not work at all, so in 220.127.116.11 it was successfully fixed.
- Also, the developers have changed the upgrade and backup screens, namely the updated animation.
- The experimental Caves & Cliffs switch is no longer available for backup copies of worlds.
- Some users with android devices have faced the problem of the everyday prompt about changing storage locations. Now this problem has also been removed.
- And finally, the problem, when you updated the worlds of old versions in places in the air appeared lava and water blocks with broken physics, was fixed.
RELATED: Is Herobrine in Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
The game has constant support from the developers and therefore does not lose popularity after so many years. Also, in addition to the Caves and Cliffs update, Mojang is already preparing a huge new The Wild Update. Follow the developer’s Twitter page so you don’t miss any news.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!