Minecraft 1.19.40 update brought many changes to the game. Such as, players can now plant Sweet Berries, and Ravagers can be damaged using Evoker Fangs. Moreover, the new update also fixes some most significant issues, as players swimming above Mud will not have their screen covered and much more. And as always, with a new update, we have players looking for Minecraft 1.19.40 APK download link to try out the latest patch.
Related | Best Minecraft Skins For Girls
There are Minecraft Pocket Edition enthusiasts who want to update their game to the latest version. However, they fail to do so either because of some reasons or because they want to try the newest version of the game to decide whether they should purchase it from the official store.
Disclaimer: If you aren’t confident downloading APKs from third-party websites, we request you download the game via the Google Play Store. It not only supports the developers but also helps in maintaining a fair and non-toxic community.
To help players, we have prepared a handy guide that talks about the Minecraft 1.19.40 APK size while also sharing a download link and the steps to install the APK file.
Minecraft 1.19.40 APK Download Link
Minecraft 1.19.40 APK file size is around 164.56 MB. The installation process takes some additional space. So, make sure you have enough space on your device.
- Download the APK file from the above link.
- Open the file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it by navigating to Settings > Safety, and then Privacy > Install Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK gets installed, open the Minecraft application.
- Let the application download additional files. Once that is done, you can play the game.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again
Minecraft PE is now available on Android, Windows 10, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows 10 Mobile, and Fire OS platforms.