Minecraft 1.19.30 update for MCPE includes many fixes and improvements around the Vanilla Parity and Spectator Mode while adding stability and technical fixes to the game. Also, did we mention that MCPE 1.19.30 update added Mangrove Swamps, Allay, and a ton of other content in different shapes and forms? Well! Now you know. This guide shares the Minecraft 1.19.30 APK download link for players who want to try out the latest update before making any purchase.
Disclaimer: If you want an original Minecraft 1.19.30 experience, we request you download the game via the Google Play Store. It not only supports the developers but also helps maintain a fair community.
With that said, let us check out Minecraft 1.19.30 APK download link and step on how you can install it on your Android device.
Minecraft 1.19.30: APK Download Link
Minecraft 1.19.30 APK file sizes up to 153.74 MB. So, if you want to try out The Wild update of Minecraft before buying the game, you can use the below download link.
- Download the APK file from the above link.
- Open the file manager on your phone and click on Downloaded Files.
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven’t enabled it yet by navigating to Settings > Safety and then Privacy > Install Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK gets installed, open the Minecraft application.
- Let the application download additional files. Once that is done, you can play the game.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
Minecraft is available on PC, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, Android, and iOS platforms.