Love playing games and wish you could get rewards for doing so? Well, you’re in luck – Mana is a brand new service designed for you.
Mana is a rewards platform that especially rewards you for making gaming-related purchases..
You simply sign up for a free checking account and Mana Visa Debit Card, provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC, then get rewarded each time you purchase games, hardware, subscription and more, with points in the Mana app.
Mana will also reward you for playing your favorite games, supporting a growing list of the biggest games on mobile, console and PC.
But what are these rewards we keep mentioning? Well, each time you make a purchase, you earn points, which can be even more if they’re gaming-related purchases. You can then redeem these for full game keys, gift cards, in-game currency, and more.
You can also pay for a Pro tier subscription, which costs $119.95 per year (that’s about $9.99 per month), and provides you with additional points per purchase, exclusive rewards, and a metal Debit Card.
Those rewards are nothing to be sneezed at either, and include year subscriptions to Discord Nitro Classic, Surfshark VPN, and 3D Aim Trainer Elite.
Mana launches soon, and you can join the waitlist right now to receive early-adopter benefits, including a Mana Pro account for just $69.95.
Encourage your friends to sign up, and you can get even more rewards. There are three tiers of these, broken down like so:
- Level 1 – Waitlist Points: 3 – $1 (in mana) + ticket to win 1 of 20 Mana Pro annual memberships
- Level 2 – Waitlist Points: 9 – $3 (in mana) + ticket to win 1 of 10 $100 (in mana)
- Level 3 – Waitlist Points: 15 – $5 (in mana) + ticket to win a game console of your choice (Quest2 / PS5 / Xbox / Switch)
- Level 4 – Waitlist Points: 30 – $10 (in mana) + ticket to win $1000 (in mana)
- Level 5 – Waitlist Points: 45 – $15 (in mana) + ticket to win $2000 (in mana)
- Level 6 – Waitlist Points: 75 – $25 (in mana) + ticket to win $3000 (in mana)
- Level 7 – Waitlist Points: 150 – $50 (in mana) + ticket to win $4000 (in mana)
Simply head on over to the official website to learn more about Mana, and sign up for the waitlist, right now.
MANA Checking Account provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC. Transactional and withdrawal limits apply.
MANA VISA Debit Card issued by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Visa terms and conditions apply.