Ascension in Magnum Quest is a hero upgrade system. At first sight, it looks similar to ascension systems in other games like that. You will need to feed different characters to the one you want to level up. Also, the duplicates are the most important stuff. However, the Ascension may be quite confusing to a new player. This guide will explain to you the basic principle of the Ascension and how it works.
How to Level up Heroes in Magnum Quest
You will have to use the Ascension to level up your heroes in Magnum Quest. There are three types of characters. They can be bronze, silver, and gold. They are different not only by their strength but also by their max level. For example, silver heroes can become gold ones, but can’t progress higher than three-star rank. The last one is the marker of your hero’s current level. There are 5 stars in total.
Now let’s take a look at what is needed for each star as it is the most confusing part. Here is the list of what you will need to sacrifice to get your character on this rank/star:
- You will need to feed a non-star silver hero with its 3 non-star duplicates to make it a one-star
- You will need to feed a one-star silver hero with other 2 one-star silver heroes to make it gold
- You will need to feed a non-star gold character with its non-star duplicate to make it a one-star
- You will need to feed a one-star gold hero with other 2 one-star gold heroes to make it a two-star
- You will need to feed a two-star gold hero with other its one-star duplicate to make it a three-star
- You will need to feed a three-star gold hero with another three-star gold hero to make it a four-star
- You will need to feed a four-star gold hero with a three-star gold hero to make it a five-star
- You will need to feed a five-star gold hero with its 2 one-star duplicates to make it legendary
This is everything you need to know about the ascension system in Magnum Quest. While you are here, take a look at our Magnum Quest runes guide.