In our article today we will share with you everything we know about how to unlock all characters in Lyn: The Lightbringer. There are quite a lot of characters, heroes and warriors, and some of them are tougher to acquire than others.
For everyone out there looking to learn how each summon works and how you can put that to use best, then we will tell you all about it! We’ll cover all that you need to know about all the ways that you can summon heroes so you can create a powerful team to take down all the enemies!
So, are you ready? Then let’s not waste another second and dive right into it!
Lyn: The Lightbringer – What are heroes good for?
Firstly we will cover the basics: what are the heroes good for? Well, they are good for helping you clear the stages and they will provide some powerful skills and buffs to the team. The heroes can vary from rarity to their star level, thus making even the Normal or Premium heroes possibly good.
Lyn: The Lightbringer – How to unlock all heroes
There are a couple of ways that you can acquire heroes in the game, but none of them will give you all the heroes in the blink of an eye – after all, this game is pretty much a gacha and you’ll need lady luck to play a part in all the gathering!
Thus being said, there are two main ways you can acquire heroes guaranteed:
– Hero summon (you summon heroes with Diamonds or free)
– Campaign (you complete the game’s “story mode” and get heroes and other goodies as rewards)
To obtain heroes from Hero Summon you will have Red Diamonds and Blue Diamonds to use for it. The Red Diamonds can be acquired from chests, as quest rewards or achievements rewards – basically many in game instances which give the Red Diamonds as free rewards.
On the other hand, the Blue Diamonds can only be purchased with money, and that’s because they act as a super premium currency which allows you to do much more. With the Blue Diamonds you can perform a special kind of hero summon which allows you to trade with other people.
And now, let’s briefly cover all the ways you can get all characters in Lyn: The Lightbringer:
– The Daily free Summon is a summon that you can do every single day for free and it will give you any kind of hero. There are 5 types of heroes: Defenders, Rangers, Priests, Warriors and Mages. Each of them can come in different rarities and star grades, so whenever you summon it’s going to be extremely random.
– Summon Heroes and get more with the milestones that come with it! For each hero that you summon you’ll get a point in the Mileage progress bar, which is in the top side of the screen.
There you will have a chance to get more summons at 120, 1200, 3600 and 7200 points. The last two (3600 and 7200) will give you some super powerful heroes which are more rare than the others.
I suggest that you perform the 10 summons with 900 Red Diamonds, because like that you will receive 1 for free (because a simple summon costs 100 Red Diamonds). This will all add up to the Milestone, so save the gems and make sure you summon every time!
– Summon Sealed Heroes with Blue Diamonds. These Blue Diamonds is the currency that you get from charging a couple of bucks into the game. There is also a Mileage here, so every hero that you summon with either kind of Diamonds will add up to that.
However, the heroes you summon with these Diamonds can be traded with other players! That’s why they are called Sealed Heroes, because they come sealed and if you already have them, there is no need to keep them.
– Purchase heroes in the Shops! In the top right corner of the screen, once you open the menu button, you will see a tab called “Shops”. Once you open it, head on to the Advent Shop and there you will see some goodies, among which there are heroes. Purchase the heroes you see there if you do not have them!
– Trade with other players in the Market. Again, if you head on to the menu screen, you will see a “Market” option. Once you open it, a whole new world of possibilities opens up! You will have players trading heroes for Green Diamonds and if you have enough, you can buy them yourself.
This is where you can place all your Sealed Heroes and put them up for a good price if they are any good.
– Get more heroes from completing the Campaign! For each stage you clear in the Campaign mode, you will see a list of possible rewards. There are a few stages where there are heroes given as rewards, so make sure you check them out!
Now these would be all the ways that you can get all heroes in Lyn: The Lightbringer. It will not come that quickly, but with time and patience you’ll definitely manage to fill up your hero collection with only the best!