League of Legends: Wild Rift Patch 2.0 is officially out now with plenty of new content in the game. As announced in the official patch notes, the game received five new yordle champions skins, a new Party Finder feature, latency indicator, and much more in the latest version. Moreover, Wild Rift’s Ranked Season 1 will start on January 8, 2020.
As of now, only specific regions are allowed to download the LOL Wild Rift‘s latest update from Google Play Store. However, players in the other regions can still download and play it via sideloading the game files.
How to download League of Legends: Wild Rift Patch 2.0
- Download the League of Legends: Wild Rift 2.0 update APK and OBB files from the above links.
- Locate these files and install the APK file.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.riotgames.league.wildrift.
- Launch the game to enjoy the latest update.
League of Legends: Wild Rift Patch 2.0 Update APK file size weighs around 90 MB, while the OBB file size is approximately 1.84 GB. Hence, players must ensure that their device has enough free storage space to accommodate the update.