Rerolling in Konosuba: Fantastic Days or any other gacha game has become a tradition for many free-to-play players and for a few low-spenders. In almost every gacha game, after the prologue, players get free premium currency to perform their initial gacha pulls, the same happens in Konosuba: Fantastic Days.
Using the obtained premium currency, players perform gacha rolls. And, if they don’t get their desired character, they perform a re-roll. This process is time taking, but, is still repeated till the players get their desired characters.
With that being said, we have prepared a handy guide on how to perform Reroll in Konosuba: Fantastic Days on different platforms.
How to Reroll in Konosuba: Fantastic Days
Depending on the state of your device and the platform, you can perform rerolls in Konosuba: Fantastic Days till you get your desired characters.
Rerolling in Konosuba: Fantastic Days on iOS and Android
- Download Konosuba: Fantastic Days.
- Skip the story and tutorial part.
- Get the free premium currency.
- Do the first 10-pull.
- Enter name and retrieve items from present box.
- Do another 10-pull and use the 4 star ticket.
- If you get the desired character, you can continue.
- If not, then uninstall the game and download once again to reroll.
Rerolling in Konosuba: Fantastic Days on Rooted Android Device
The best part about re-rolling in Konosuba: Fantastic Days installed on a rooted android device is that you don’t have to download and re-install the game again and again. If you don’t get your desired character, just follow the below steps and you can easily reroll.
- Install a root file manager.
- Open the Root File Manager and go to:
- Open Android file – Data and Obb.
- Rename the file ” jp.co.sumzap.pj00071 ” by adding 7 behind it.
- Delete the game’s data.
- Rename the file back to it’s original name.
- Repeat the process till you get your desired character.
Konosuba: Fantastic Days is an RPG game currently available on Android and iOS platforms.